Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   VA: For Sale-2005 Wrangler TJ Sport (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/for-sale-2005-wrangler-tj-sport-218741.html)

JeepScottM 02-11-2013 06:24 PM

For Sale-2005 Wrangler TJ Sport

For sale is my 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport with:
  • automatic
  • black soft-top
  • cruise control
  • A/C
  • full steel doors
  • c/d, mp3 radio,
  • JK Rubicon wheels/tires with 5K miles on the tires

Jeep is in great condition inside and out, all stock except for wheels. Runs great, everything works. Only real imperfection is the rear window has two slits in it.
  • 56,500 miles
  • Price $15,250
  • Located in Fredericksburg, VA
  • Clear title in hand
  • More pics available upon request

JeepScottM 02-24-2013 08:55 PM

New price

New price $14800

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepScottM (Post 3353820)
For sale is my 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport with:
  • automatic
  • black soft-top
  • cruise control
  • A/C
  • full steel doors
  • c/d, mp3 radio,
  • JK Rubicon wheels/tires with 5K miles on the tires

Jeep is in great condition inside and out, all stock except for wheels. Runs great, everything works. Only real imperfection is the rear window has two slits in it.
  • 56,500 miles
  • Price $14800
  • Located in Fredericksburg, VA
  • Clear title in hand
  • More pics available upon request

JeepScottM 03-17-2013 07:25 PM

New Price

$14,500.00

JeepScottM 03-18-2013 06:58 PM

Pics

2 Attachment(s)
Some more pics.

JeepScottM 03-23-2013 10:18 AM

Need some help. Why have I not gotten the first bit of interest? Price too high, bad year, color, mileage, etc???

Please give me some constructive feedback.

Thanks.

fljeepleo 03-23-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepScottM (Post 3542064)
Need some help. Why have I not gotten the first bit of interest? Price too high, bad year, color, mileage, etc???

Please give me some constructive feedback.

Thanks.

It's a beautiful jeep, the mileage is great, the color and it being mostly unmolested is awesome.

Price is dependant on supply and demand so I'm not going to comment on price. You would get more foot traffic on auto trader, Craigslist or Ebay. People go there to buy vehicles, people come here to get really good deals on stuff and buy more specialty items. Some Jeep's get sold on here but it's not as common as the above listed places.

Good luck partner, your Jeep is worth it, just hold out and market it right.

JeepScottM 03-23-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fljeepleo (Post 3542130)
It's a beautiful jeep, the mileage is great, the color and it being mostly unmolested is awesome.

Price is dependant on supply and demand so I'm not going to comment on price. You would get more foot traffic on auto trader, Craigslist or Ebay. People go there to buy vehicles, people come here to get really good deals on stuff and buy more specialty items. Some Jeep's get sold on here but it's not as common as the above listed places.

Good luck partner, your Jeep is worth it, just hold out and market it right.

Thank you. That is the kind of information that I was looking for. I appreciate the feedback, and will follow your advice.