Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Valentines Day (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/valentines-day-219451.html)

Ole4Cyli 02-14-2013 04:23 PM

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day I got my sweetheart a bottle of Lucas and ordered some tail-light guards for the trails <3

Munson821 02-14-2013 04:59 PM

You have got to be lonely......lol. Throw the Lucas in it and then drive yourself out for a nice dinner.

Jerry Bransford 02-14-2013 05:03 PM

For Valentine's Day, I'll likely be checking out her headlights, high beams, and the ride. Mine doesn't have any tail lights to guard and doesn't need any Lucas either. :D

Munson821 02-14-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford (Post 3369528)
For Valentine's Day, I'll likely be checking out her headlights, high beams, and the ride. Mine doesn't have any tail lights to guard and doesn't need any Lucas either. :D

Jerry you Dirty old man you lol.

cctriesch 02-14-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford (Post 3369528)

This. Is. Awesome!

Ole4Cyli 02-14-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson821 (Post 3369508)
You have got to be lonely......lol. Throw the Lucas in it and then drive yourself out for a nice dinner.

Haha, need to make my rig more "date worthy".

viperx6x9x 02-14-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ole4Cyli (Post 3369349)
For Valentines Day I got my sweetheart a bottle of Lucas and ordered some tail-light guards for the trails <3

You sure she doesn't need a little lubricant? Maybe some new rubbers (tires)? Perhaps some new headlights?

MikalCarbine 02-14-2013 08:09 PM

I'll be spreading her 10w-30 all over my body.

Ole4Cyli 02-14-2013 08:25 PM

This is getting a tad out of hand, but no regrets!!! XD

Ole4Cyli 02-14-2013 08:32 PM

I'm referring to my TJ by the way.

MikalCarbine 02-14-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ole4Cyli (Post 3370310)
I'm referring to my TJ by the way.

Oh. In that case I'll keep neglecting her maintenance until spring then show her some tender lovin

Raif 02-14-2013 09:17 PM

I'll share something I posted on Facebook today.
"My Jeep will be my valentine this year. Our relationship is great; it started off with a wild fantasy, something unreasonable. We met on the internet, it wasn't for a few days we met in person. I showed up at the car lot pretending like I was looking for something practical, and economic. I wasn't though, and she knew it too. She was hitting on me like there was no tomorrow. You know... Looking at me with those baby blue eyes. Trying to appear polite, but with the underlying "I am dirtier than a sack of dog s*%&" routine. We took it slow, meeting once or twice a week. Before I knew it; the papers were signed, and I swept her off her feet. (quite literally.) We have a good thing going, but it isn't perfect. I have hurt her, and she has hurt me. But at the end of the day; It's love baby, and we are inseparable. (PS. She looks better with her top off.)"

Ole4Cyli 02-14-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raif (Post 3370506)
I'll share something I posted on Facebook today.
"My Jeep will be my valentine this year. Our relationship is great; it started off with a wild fantasy, something unreasonable. We met on the internet, it wasn't for a few days we met in person. I showed up at the car lot pretending like I was looking for something practical, and economic. I wasn't though, and she knew it too. She was hitting on me like there was no tomorrow. You know... Looking at me with those baby blue eyes. Trying to appear polite, but with the underlying "I am dirtier than a sack of dog s*%&" routine. We took it slow, meeting once or twice a week. Before I knew it; the papers were signed, and I swept her off her feet. (quite literally.) We have a good thing going, but it isn't perfect. I have hurt her, and she has hurt me. But at the end of the day; It's love baby, and we are inseparable. (PS. She looks better with her top off.)"

That inspired me...bravo.

Raif 02-14-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ole4Cyli (Post 3370563)
That inspired me...bravo.

I thought it was funny. :rofl: The parallels between women and Jeeps are astounding.

viperx6x9x 02-15-2013 11:50 AM

Good old valentines day. The day when we do unspeakable acts to each other. I washed her, then we both got dirty again.

Yes the parallels we can "accidentally" draw between women and our Jeeps.

Ole4Cyli 02-16-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viperx6x9x (Post 3372302)
Good old valentines day. The day when we do unspeakable acts to each other. I washed her, then we both got dirty again.

Yes the parallels we can "accidentally" draw between women and our Jeeps.

That brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful