Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   jeep jamboree (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/jeep-jamboree-219553.html)

MylesT 02-15-2013 03:09 AM

jeep jamboree

Looking for a few people that are going to the jeep jamboree in Ouray Colorado out of south east texas or interested in going. Its amazing trail riding in the mountains.

Flint_Holbrook 02-16-2013 07:45 AM

I will be attending the Top the Rockies Jamboree august 1 and heading on the the Rubicon Jamboree August 8. I am in Carolina.

MylesT 02-17-2013 12:37 AM

Cool but the jamboree is in September in ouray

Flint_Holbrook 02-18-2013 05:26 AM

You are correct. Come join us in August!

MylesT 02-18-2013 10:49 AM

I wish I could but I well be getting ready for the ouray trip

BillG.OTD 03-01-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flint_Holbrook (Post 3375996)
I will be attending the Top the Rockies Jamboree august 1 and heading on the the Rubicon Jamboree August 8. I am in Carolina.

You are coming long way to do the Rubicon, thats great! I havent run it yet and live in SoCal, but considering the Jeep Jamboree this year...

jeepers29 03-01-2013 09:20 PM

I boss and I are thinking about the Jamboree in Hot Springs, Ar. This will be our first.

Flint_Holbrook 05-20-2013 09:14 PM

Did our first one last year in October at Williamsburg, KY and had a great time!

Yes, it is a long way to do a trail ride but may catch Moab on the way home and Aspen on the way out. You neverknow when the NGO's will get us closed out of all OHV public access. I figured we should do it while we can.

jt12 08-06-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MylesT (Post 3371120)
Looking for a few people that are going to the jeep jamboree in Ouray Colorado out of south east texas or interested in going. Its amazing trail riding in the mountains.

I'll definitely be at Ouray - looking forward to it. Hitting the Rubicon Trail jamboree this weekend :dance:

jt12 08-06-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flint_Holbrook (Post 3383813)
You are correct. Come join us in August!

Flint - you guys still heading to the Rubicon Jamboree this weekend? I'm in South Lake Tahoe already. This'll be my first time driving it. Going to be an awesome weekend :punk:

Flint_Holbrook 08-07-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jt12 (Post 4048774)
Flint - you guys still heading to the Rubicon Jamboree this weekend? I'm in South Lake Tahoe already. This'll be my first time driving it. Going to be an awesome weekend :punk:

Yes, we are here in Georgetown now. Should be a great time. We had a wonderful time in Aspen at the Roof of the Rockies Jamboree. We met with the JJUSA staff today and looked at the Mark Smith museum and met Mrs. Mark Smith in the parking lot...what a nice lady.

jt12 08-08-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flint_Holbrook (Post 4053092)
Yes, we are here in Georgetown now. Should be a great time. We had a wonderful time in Aspen at the Roof of the Rockies Jamboree. We met with the JJUSA staff today and looked at the Mark Smith museum and met Mrs. Mark Smith in the parking lot...what a nice lady.

Awesome! I really wanted to go to Roof of the Rockies but it was already sold out when I saw it. Hope they're going to do another one next year. Would love to do that one. Dropping the dog off this afternoon and heading to registration. See you there :dance: