Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   San Bernardino-Ca Snow and Mud day 17 or 18th 2013 (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/san-bernardino-ca-snow-and-mud-day-17-or-18th-2013-a-219655.html)

HyperBrad 02-15-2013 03:20 PM

San Bernardino-Ca Snow and Mud day 17 or 18th 2013

Hi everyone I am looking for some new friends that want to join me this weekend for a day trip. I am headed to the San Bernardino Mountains for a Snow-Mud run. Please let me know if you want to go.

Iím planning on going up either Sunday or Monday 2/17 or 2/18 2013 off the 15 and 138, I donít have a set place to meet at this time, all suggestions are welcome.

The wife and I just picked up a 2013 JK Rubi unlimited in Dozer and I need to get some dirt under the tires. It is stock form so the stuff I will be doing right now will be easy to moderate. I am a seasoned wheeler, but the jeep is just not ready for the more challenging trails yet.

She is capably for some good times though..

Hit me up!!!

Brad

DjA 02-15-2013 04:34 PM

Hi Brad,

I think you'll get more responses by posting this in the California sub forum located here: California Jeep Forum - Jeep Wrangler Forum

There is a very large, active and friendly group of wheelers in the area. I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but lots of people do Cleghorn pretty regularly, which is right off the 15 and near the 138. I see Jeeps lined up there every time I drive by.

HyperBrad 02-16-2013 11:43 PM

Thank you for the help, I am really new to any forum and trying to navagate my way around..
Quote:

Originally Posted by DjA (Post 3373434)
Hi Brad,

I think you'll get more responses by posting this in the California sub forum located here: California Jeep Forum - Jeep Wrangler Forum

There is a very large, active and friendly group of wheelers in the area. I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but lots of people do Cleghorn pretty regularly, which is right off the 15 and near the 138. I see Jeeps lined up there every time I drive by.

Dozer1993 02-17-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperBrad
Hi everyone I am looking for some new friends that want to join me this weekend for a day trip. I am headed to the San Bernardino Mountains for a Snow-Mud run. Please let me know if you want to go.

I’m planning on going up either Sunday or Monday 2/17 or 2/18 2013 off the 15 and 138, I don’t have a set place to meet at this time, all suggestions are welcome.

The wife and I just picked up a 2013 JK Rubi unlimited in Dozer and I need to get some dirt under the tires. It is stock form so the stuff I will be doing right now will be easy to moderate. I am a seasoned wheeler, but the jeep is just not ready for the more challenging trails yet.

Hit me up!!!

Brad

Hey man, I would love to go with you guys. Tell me when and where and ill be there.

Dozer1993 02-17-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperBrad

I’m planning on going up either Sunday or Monday 2/17 or 2/18 2013 off the 15 and 138, I don’t have a set place to meet at this time, all suggestions are welcome.

Hit me up!!!

Brad

Hey man. Just getting back to you. I was wondering what trail your on or what trail you'll be going on.