Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   On The Trail (
-   -   anyone ever been to SHiloh Ridge? (

whitebuffalo 07-06-2006 01:23 PM

anyone ever been to SHiloh Ridge?
i've heard of quite a few events up there, but all i ever see pics of is mud. personally, i can drive right around the soupy mud if theres rocks tpo be found :flipoff: . im not gonna trailer 5 hours to run through some mud, but may be willing to travel if theres some good trails to be found.....

anyone have any intel of shiloh ridge?

bluvikng 07-06-2006 03:13 PM

That is what I have heard about Shiloh Ridge as well. A lot of mud, and a bunch of drunks. Not my cup of tea. Hey, forgot to ask you how you liked Katemcy. Would you go back again?

whitebuffalo 07-07-2006 09:57 AM

i see....yeah, that was what i was afraid of.

Katemcy was awesome, im just trying to find someone to go back with me. all of my buddies are kinda getting out of wheeling but i refuse :mad:. they had trails out there for everything from stockers to full blown crawlers on rockwells and rear steer (i saw all when i was there).

Let me know if you decide to make the trek down there and imaybe i can meet you up there. of course, theres no way in hell i can follow ur new YJ :D, but id be happy to follow u as far as i could go!