Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Hespiria? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/hespiria-220439.html)

Idriveoverstuff 02-18-2013 09:09 PM

Hespiria?
 
I have 2.25 acres in Hespiria in the middle of no where. How big is that? Is it big enough for an OHV park? It's all dirt rite now. I've never seen it or been there.
Ideas?

Sccafire 02-18-2013 09:35 PM

With Johnson Valley right around the corner I doubt you see any business unless the Marines take over.

Gunner 02-18-2013 09:36 PM

One square Acre is about 210 feet by 210 feet. Not really big enough to make an OHV out of. Sorry. You could dig it with a back hoe and make a fun place for friends to play. Would be cool if it was really difficult.

Idriveoverstuff 02-18-2013 09:56 PM

That's what i thought. I guess it would be a cool to camp in the area or something. Ha what do I do with a dirt lot? Ha

530ktm 02-18-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idriveoverstuff (Post 3387619)
That's what i thought. I guess it would be a cool to camp in the area or something. Ha what do I do with a dirt lot? Ha

Sit on it and appreciate what you have for somewhere down the road but not large enough for anything to wheel on except for driving around in some large circles.

Rrampley 02-18-2013 11:55 PM

Where in Hesperia? There is a lot of city property and the code enforcement up here is crazy! If you are in the city area be careful and check out the restrictions in the area.

Sccafire 02-19-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 530ktm (Post 3388228)
Sit on it and appreciate what you have for somewhere down the road

I have 20.5 acres near the 395/58 intersection (Kramer Junction or 4 corners.) That is what I do.

JoeDoogN 02-19-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 530ktm
driving around in some large circles.

Count me in!

530ktm 02-19-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sccafire (Post 3390360)
I have 20.5 acres near the 395/58 intersection (Kramer Junction or 4 corners.) That is what I do.

Very familiar with that area. Solar power plant on north west section and not too much more in that immediate area, unless you hang out at the Astro Burger. :thumb:

Idriveoverstuff 02-19-2013 03:25 PM

I guess it's an undeveloped housing area that was purchased in the 80s. I kinda inherited it and now I don't know what to do with it. Absolutely nothing for miles ha.

Bu11et 02-19-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idriveoverstuff
I guess it's an undeveloped housing area that was purchased in the 80s. I kinda inherited it and now I don't know what to do with it. Absolutely nothing for miles ha.

Mine it, gold is all over out there. Hit me up one day we can test a couple spots & see if it has any.

JoeDoogN 02-19-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bu11et

Mine it, gold is all over out there. Hit me up one day we can test a couple spots & see if it has any.

Really? I'm buying a house in Victorville.
Hope I land on a gold mine!

Bu11et 02-19-2013 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeDoogN

Really? I'm buying a house in Victorville.
Hope I land on a gold mine!

Ya gold is all over the high desert. I have access to a few claims near Hinkley that I mine on. Just a few hours work you can pull out some good stuff.

Sccafire 02-19-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 530ktm (Post 3390692)
Very familiar with that area. Solar power plant on north west section and not too much more in that immediate area, unless you hang out at the Astro Burger. :thumb:

I have only been there once. That was in the early 80's and basically the only thing there. The property is actually off the 58 past the AM/PM. If you are traveling eastbound and where the lanes go from 2 to 4 lanes I am off on the right hand side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bu11et (Post 3390840)
Ya gold is all over the high desert. I have access to a few claims near Hinkley that I mine on. Just a few hours work you can pull out some good stuff.

Just don't drink the water lol. The movie Erin Brockovich was based on the town of Hinkley.

jeff_in_rc 02-19-2013 07:21 PM

To the OP, before you do anything you need to check with the city and county regarding using OHV's on your own property. They made changes a while back, when I still rode dirt bikes so I was following it, that litterely stopped everyone from riding their own bikes on their own property, man-o-man did it piss a lot of people off.

A lot of the people out there in Hesperia bought the land they built on just for that reason, riding their bikes and quads on their own land.

Do your homework before you spend any money building anything, just my 0.02 here.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.