Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   PA: FS-2003 Jeep Rubicon-51k miles-Well Cared For (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/fs-2003-jeep-rubicon-51k-miles-well-cared-for-220448.html)

keystonerubicon 02-18-2013 08:27 PM

FS-2003 Jeep Rubicon-51k miles-Well Cared For

3 Attachment(s)
2003 Rubicon. Adult owned and maintained. Low Mileage and accident free with a clean Carfax record. Never been off road and in great condition. Non-smoking household. 5-speed Manual Transmission. Factory hard doors, and soft-top that is in great condition.

Extras include K&N FIPK air intake system and custom molded Husky floor liners. Keyed-alike Tuffy glovebox, Tuffy security center console and Tuffy expandable rear security lock box 16 gauge steel trunk expands with rear seat folded forward to fill up rear seat area, but folds up to fit behind rear seat when carrying passengers. Professionally installed Hella Black Magic driving lights. Diehard Platinum battery that is less than one year old. Sony MP3/CD player with iPod integration paired with Polk audio speakers that sound great.

This Jeep is well cared for, with preventative maintenance routinely performed and Mobil 1 oil and filter every 3000 miles. Ice-cold A/C and super-lava heater. Decent tread remaining on MTRs. Do not want to let go of this, but hoping to start a family and have changing priorities. Everything other than the aforementioned additions is completely stock.

This is a nice Rubicon with low miles that is largely stock. It would be great for someone that wants to build their own trail rig.

I have the title in hand and am looking to let go if this to someone that will appreciate it. I'm a longtime lurker on these boards (and others as well) and figured that I could at least try to get this into the community where it will be appreciated. I purchased this Jeep and entered graduate school the next month. Grad school consumed my time, thus I never actually got the chance to take it offroad and wheel it. I'm just trying to get a fair deal with minimal hassle. Feel free to email with questions. I'll provide the VIN to serious buyers. Cash or certified cashier's check only. Recently relocated to 18974.

Gallery- 2003 Jeep Rubicon - Imgur
Email- 2003JeepRubiconForSale@gmail.com

tj00wrangler 02-18-2013 11:50 PM

Great looking jeep! Good luck with the sale. By the way how much do you want?

mscofer 02-19-2013 11:54 AM

What are you asking? Mileage?

keystonerubicon 02-19-2013 01:18 PM

Wow. I completely forgot to list the mileage and price. My apologies. The Jeep currently has 51,XXX miles on it and I'm asking $15,300/obo.

Jeep703 02-21-2013 09:13 AM

Im interest in the wheels and tire lemme know if u want to sell it separate u can have my canyon wheel put it back on for sell

dabolt55 02-21-2013 05:59 PM

Wow, great looking Rubi.....:thumb: A bump from Tn....

jeepers29 02-21-2013 06:06 PM

Is that color Midnight Pearl Blue? Love that color. Good luck with the sale.

keystonerubicon 02-22-2013 12:44 PM

Yep, the Jeep is midnight pearl blue. Thanks for the kind words.

keystonerubicon 02-26-2013 10:01 AM

Actually, It should be the patriot blue. Now that I think about it, I don't think the midnight blue came in until later (06 maybe?). Anyway....bump nonetheless.