Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Site Help & Support (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/)
-   -   Am I Running Out of Photo Space? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/am-i-running-out-of-photo-space-220598.html)

JK Coaster 02-19-2013 02:14 PM

Am I Running Out of Photo Space?
 
It looks like my allocated space for photo attachments is 95% full. Should I ask for more space, delete selected posts, or maybe do nothing cause its not a problem? Please let me know. Thanks.

schnutzy 02-19-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JK Coaster (Post 3390706)
It looks like my allocated space for photo attachments is 95% full. Should I ask for more space, delete selected posts, or maybe do nothing cause its not a problem? Please let me know. Thanks.

a) the only way to get more space is to become a supporting member
b) deleting pictures would free up more space as long as you dont mind not having those attachments anymore
c) when you run out of space, you will simply no longer be able to upload pictures as attachments.


and d)
if you dont want to become a supporting member, and you do not want to delete any other pictures, but would still like to post new pictures, you can join a photo sharing website like photo bucket, imageshack, etc. most of these sites are free and very easy to use.

Greejk35 02-19-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy

a) the only way to get more space is to become a supporting member
b) deleting pictures would free up more space as long as you dont mind not having those attachments anymore
c) when you run out of space, you will simply no longer be able to upload pictures as attachments.

and d)
if you dont want to become a supporting member, and you do not want to delete any other pictures, but would still like to post new pictures, you can join a photo sharing website like photo bucket, imageshack, etc. most of these sites are free and very easy to use.

I'm in the same boat. How do you delete photos that you have uploaded? Also, how do you become a supporting member

schnutzy 02-19-2013 08:21 PM

to become a supporting member, you go here: Become a Supporting Member

to manage your attachments, click User CP at the top left of the page, under the banner, scroll down and on your left you will find Attachments as one of the options. click this. it will bring up a list of all your attachments. next to each one on the right, is a little box, click as many as you want, and under the list is a box that lets you delete all the selected attachments.

Greejk35 02-19-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnutzy
to become a supporting member, you go here: Become a Supporting Member

to manage your attachments, click User CP at the top left of the page, under the banner, scroll down and on your left you will find Attachments as one of the options. click this. it will bring up a list of all your attachments. next to each one on the right, is a little box, click as many as you want, and under the list is a box that lets you delete all the selected attachments.

Great. Thanks for the quick response!

JK Coaster 02-20-2013 01:05 PM

Good info. Also a good reason to become a supporting member! Thanks!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.