2004 Jeep Rubicon - Chelsea, AL
I have decided to put the Rubicon up for sale. Under 28,000 miles on it! Call me if you're interested - (205) 532-0424
Price - $19,995 FIRM
You can see a gallery of pics I took today here:
2004 JEEP RUBICON FOR SALE
Private Party KBB price today is $16,225 for a stock one. I have over $15,000 worth of parts on this thing.
What's on the window....
2004 Jeep Rubicon
- Jeep Medic engine/transmission skid - $275
- Jeep Medic Transfer Case “belly up” (2” tuck) - $365
- Riddler cast steel differential covers - $200
- Shrockworks front bumper/winch mount - $450
- Shrockworks rear bumper/tire carrier - $950
- Kilby rocker guards - $550
- Kilby gas tank skid - $285
- Alloy USA 4.88 Gears - $500
- Alloy USA ChroMoly axles (30 spline outer UPGRADE) – Front - $650
- Alloy USA ChroMoly axles – Rear - $300
- Alloy USA outer axle seals – Front - $80
- Tom Wood 1350 (very big) rear driveshaft - $425
- Superlift 4” Rock Runner lift with remote reservoir Edelbrock shocks $2080
- JKS Front Track Bar - $220
- JKS Rear Track Bar - $200
- JKS Quicker Sway Bar Disconnects - $145
- Kilby Onboard Air York system - $1250
- Edge Trail Jammer system (aFe intake, 62mm throttle body, tuner box) - $680
- Hand Throttle - $50
- IPF Headlights - $150
- Ramsey 9500UT winch with wireless and wired remote control - $980
- Synthetic winch line - $250
- Mopar Trail Guide GPS by Garmin - $800
- Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth and XM receiver + Sirius input - $650
- Infiniti overhead speakers - $200
- Second set of mirrors for doors off - $125
- BesTop 2pc soft doors - $400
- Off Road Only LiteDOTs and LitePlate (LED Tail Lights)
- MOMO Leather shift knob - $125
Wheels and Tires - $1950
- Mickey Thompson 315/70R17 MTZ tires
- Mickey Thompson 17” Classic Lock wheels
2004 Jeep Rubicon
This Jeep has been professionally built and maintained. With over $15,000 worth of parts (street prices NOT retail and not including labor), this Jeep is priced to sell!
With less than 28,000 miles on it, it is a second owner Jeep, purchased in 2006 with 20,000 miles on it. Low miles, non-smoking adult-owned.
Being a Rubicon, it has a 4:1 transfer case and switchable air lockers in each of its Dana 44 axles.
It will climb like a goat or go safely and comfortably down the Interstate at 80mph. Lots of people claim this but this one really does!
The price is firm unless parts are removed! Don’t even call to ask for a lower price or test drive if you cannot purchase this Jeep.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 PM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.