Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/)
-   -   Few product reviews (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/few-product-reviews-224182.html)

wanderlust 02-28-2013 04:24 PM

Few product reviews

People only tend to give companies and products reviews when they are dissatisfied with something or someone. I feel differently.
Metalcloak- actually called me after my Internet order and thanked me for the business and also have me a projected time for shipment.
Northridge4x4- always easy to deal with and responds to questions quickly.

wanderlust 02-28-2013 04:30 PM

Artec industries- have not delt directly with the company but, product is some of the best I have seen.
PSC- very easy to work with and stand behind their products. Products are better than average.
Rock krawler- can be a little timely to get ahold of but very helpful once communication is established. Product is typically a benchmark in their category.

This thread is going to be for positive reviews ONLY! Save the hating and dissatisfaction for another time. If you don't see a positive review on here it doesn't mean bad, may just mean that nobody has experience with it.

Justin04Lj 02-28-2013 04:52 PM

Warn industries has great customer service, granted it was only the emblem for my xd9000i they shipped me one for free no questions asked.

topher38 02-28-2013 05:16 PM

Edge products has really good customer service bought some stuff from them a few years back. It was on back order for about 2 months but they got me the product and said sorry for the wait.

Also warrior products have a good service, one of my tube doors I bought was very squeaky, I called them asked what I could do and they sent me a piece to fix the door in a very timely manner with no questions asked

And I know everyone here pretty much hates Smitty built but I overall love their product I think it's a great product and I would suggest it to anyone.

wanderlust 02-28-2013 06:41 PM

Smittybuilt- know what you expect it to do and you get what you pay for, no real issues with customer service and I run some parts on my rig.

Gen-right-- very knowledgeable and great customer service. products also top tier benchmark stuff

Offroad evolution- Fast response to a missing bracket, super fast shipping on forgotten bracket. Great customer service and products are top tier benchmark stuff.

ClayL 02-28-2013 06:44 PM

I went through rockridge 4x4 for my lift and winch on my jeep. Good company and the guy who owns it is really nice, gave me call like right after I placed a $1300 order to thank me and set up that best/cheapest place to deliver

GSPup 02-28-2013 07:42 PM

x2 on metalcloak and genright. I waited weeks for parts from genright but they were always willing to track my order when I called. The parts were worth the wait. Top quality.

JKS was on top of their shit with my order too.

UCF ( undercover fab) - awesome product and customer service

Rocky Mountain Driveline- good group of local guys decent prices

Currie- fast and friendly

JoabsJks 02-28-2013 07:52 PM

Smittybuilt was easy to get a hold of when my winch motor went out after 4 months of using it. they thought it was the solenoid at first, sent me a new one that ended up being for the and XRC 8 instead of the x20 that I have. called them they sent me the right selonoid and never requested the xrc 8 back. well that didn't fix the motor problem so they sent me a new motor which arrived next day.

Oldguy 02-28-2013 08:11 PM

Some of my favorites:

Ballistic Fabrication - had shipping problems for a while but they have cleaned that up. Great components and supplies.

Currie - I love Johnny Joints except when I have to disassemble them. Always great products and lots of options to play around with.

JcrOffroad - a new one for me, ordered a tapered reamer from them, somehow it got lost in shipment. Sent them an email about it this morning, got an email from them within an hour, they're sending me another one and apologized for the delay. Really nice people to deal with.

Rokmen - what can I say, if I can't make it I want their stuff. Incredibly good people and they build the most awesome stuff...