Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   got any good jeep jokes (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/got-any-good-jeep-jokes-22459.html)

wavebacktothetj 10-21-2008 11:01 PM

got any good jeep jokes
 
let hear em

protron 10-21-2008 11:41 PM

why did the jeep cross the road?
to get to the other side.

AzTJ 10-22-2008 03:02 AM

Q: What did the Jeep say to the Toyota on the trail?

A: Get that busted IFS the FAWK out of the way!


:D

foxinthemudd 10-22-2008 04:34 AM

:9lame::9lame:and more:9lame:

Unlimited 10-22-2008 09:31 AM

So this Jeep rolls into a bar.....

KicknJeep 10-22-2008 09:59 AM

....So the Jeep said " winch I don't need no stinkin winch" :rofl:

skeeter 10-22-2008 10:38 AM

Mall rated

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3574/ohnoesow8.jpg

Unlimited 10-22-2008 11:00 AM

A Jeep, a 4runner, and an H2 were all sitting at the entrance to a rock garden. The Jeep says......

charliefoxtrot 10-22-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeeter (Post 274396)

haha, i just drove over something like that yesterday. didnt sink that far though, kinda embarrassing. lol. in an awesome way that is.

wavebacktothetj 10-22-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlimited (Post 274376)
So this Jeep rolls into a bar.....

hahahaha
:punk:

4point 10-22-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlimited (Post 274405)
A Jeep, a 4runner, and an H2 were all sitting at the entrance to a rock garden. The Jeep says......

................ hey, I know where we can find three wenches. :rolleyes::D

nvr-enough 10-22-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeeter (Post 274396)



a ha! i just figured out whose jeep this is...its Distorted's...

cavediverjc 10-22-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvr-enough (Post 274535)
a ha! i just figured out whose jeep this is...its Distorted's...

Lol.......looks like the kid just called you out, Distorted!! :rofl:

Prepare for the thunder, kiddo!! :D

MoA 10-22-2008 06:19 PM

was gonna say.. it looks EXACTLY like mine did back in the day.. =D

but ive never gotten stuck at the mall.. =D

ive pulled my buddies jeep out of a mud pit behind lowes a couple times

nvr-enough 10-22-2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavediverjc (Post 274557)
Lol.......looks like the kid just called you out, Distorted!! :rofl:

Prepare for the thunder, kiddo!! :D


well, distorted, did you learn to not allow camera near by when you sink your jeep mall crawling?:flipoff::D

distortedtj 10-22-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvr-enough (Post 274584)
well, distorted, did you learn to not allow camera near by when you sink your jeep mall crawling?:flipoff::D

Mine never had stock bumpers. :p And that kid don't look like he's old enofe to shave. :rofl:


Just remember youngin....I don't get stuck. I just break shit.:flipoff:

distortedtj 10-22-2008 09:41 PM

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3574/ohnoesow8.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...yoktrip011.jpg


You got me bud. looks just like my heep. :rolleyes: But it's ok, don't get mad because you couldn't get the astro over the curb.:rofl:


By the way whats the RTI score on that astro?;)

nvr-enough 10-22-2008 10:15 PM

just messing with ya man;)

oh and she climbs curbs, and she'll get about 57 on the RTI, on a good day:banghead::rofl:http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...dcamer4324.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...dcamer4323.jpg


full flex:D:flipoff:

distortedtj 10-22-2008 10:18 PM

I don't know I think that rear can stuff alittle more.

nvr-enough 10-22-2008 10:18 PM

same ramp for comparison(she wasn't driving, i drove it up :D she just wanted to look cool)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...dcamer4266.jpg

this was before the sway bars were removed:D

nvr-enough 10-22-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by distortedtj (Post 274671)
I don't know I think that rear can stuff alittle more.

are you sure, this is the bump stop at absolutely no flex and level ground...
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...trolove012.jpg

cavediverjc 10-22-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvr-enough (Post 274667)

I love it. :rofl:

nvr-enough 10-22-2008 10:54 PM

i think a lot of that flex was from body twist too....

MoA 10-23-2008 01:00 AM

hey nvr.. tell ur sis i said hi:wavey:

next time get a shot of her face =D

AzTJ 10-23-2008 01:07 AM

Sorry, but I had to do it. :rofl: :D :D ;)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...C/fail_van.jpg

MoA 10-23-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 274722)
Sorry, but I had to do it. :rofl: :D :D ;)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...C/fail_van.jpg

now thats a funny jeep joke

foxinthemudd 10-23-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvr-enough (Post 274672)
same ramp for comparison(she wasn't driving, i drove it up :D she just wanted to look cool)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...dcamer4266.jpg

this was before the sway bars were removed:D

I'll take a name and number please! as long as she's over 18...:D:rolleyes:

MoA 10-23-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxinthemudd (Post 274838)
I'll take a name and number please! as long as she's over 18...:D:rolleyes:

step in line please =D

nvr-enough 10-23-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoA (Post 274860)
step in line please =D

Her names alicia, she's almost 19...the number ***-**** lol. good luck reaching her...:rofl:

nvr-enough 10-23-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 274722)
Sorry, but I had to do it. :rofl: :D :D ;)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...C/fail_van.jpg

what if i got some sway bar discos, then can i use it?:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.