Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Trail Pics (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/)
-   -   cemetery loop - withlacootchie forest, florida (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/cemetery-loop-withlacootchie-forest-florida-224739.html)

tabber02 03-02-2013 09:46 PM

cemetery loop - withlacootchie forest, florida
 
4 Attachment(s)
Jeeping citrus - YouTube

Jeeping citrus - YouTube

IMG_1195 - YouTube

IMG_1190 - YouTube

IMG_1197 - YouTube

Casotakar1229 03-03-2013 10:29 AM

that video was quite uneventful. pics look nice though!

tabber02 03-03-2013 12:53 PM

yeah.. :facepalm: unfortunately i don't have the ending of it... i got out of it taking a line off to the right.

fljeepleo 03-03-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabber02 (Post 3448262)
yeah.. :facepalm: unfortunately i don't have the ending of it... i got out of it taking a line off to the right.

You need to link Robs videos. He got a lot of the good action shots.

tabber02 03-03-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fljeepleo (Post 3448319)
You need to link Robs videos. He got a lot of the good action shots.

that first one is his video. he didn't upload the second part to it.. :whistling:

fljeepleo 03-03-2013 02:06 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7cwUqSEfOuQ&feature=relmfu

fljeepleo 03-03-2013 02:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxL...e_gdata_player

tabber02 03-03-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fljeepleo

you where just rubbing in the lockers! oh yeah - and the wheelbase. lol. :D

fljeepleo 03-03-2013 03:31 PM

Sometimes wheelbase is good, sometimes not. Lockers always good!

I'm dying to go back there with the good camera and a full day. Thanks for sharing that spot, so far that is the most scenic Florida trail ride I've done.

tabber02 03-03-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fljeepleo (Post 3448861)
Sometimes wheelbase is good, sometimes not. Lockers always good!

I'm dying to go back there with the good camera and a full day. Thanks for sharing that spot, so far that is the most scenic Florida trail ride I've done.

we will get back there... maybe we can set something up this month... you know i'm always game - just say the word... :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.