Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/)
-   -   Stay away! From used jeep store Hwy 20!!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/stay-away-from-used-jeep-store-hwy-20-a-225343.html)

Girliegirl 03-05-2013 08:40 AM

Stay away! From used jeep store Hwy 20!!!

Unless you want to deal with the crazy they keep in the back.... Loved the place when I bought my jeep but now that they have the money they are a totally diff place! Anyone else had a rough time with them?

mlemoine 03-05-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girliegirl (Post 3459297)
Unless you want to deal with the crazy they keep in the back.... Loved the place when I bought my jeep but now that they have the money they are a totally diff place! Anyone else had a rough time with them?

I almost checked them out a few weeks ago, but they got bad reviews so I went elsewhere.

Girliegirl 03-05-2013 09:52 AM

I wish I had read more on them. It all started a week after I got the Jeep....I had a leak from the radiator they told me I must have been flowing a car that was leaking cause mine was not. Ok then why is they antifreeze all over the motor but not on the Jeep. Husband fixed it they was a leak. I have been trying to get my tag but they keep giving me the run around as to way they won't release the title. First they said I did not have proof of insurance....Ok have that...then waiting on paper work. Today I was told they are not going to release my title till they get their "damn" check!

mlemoine 03-05-2013 10:22 AM

Wow, sounds like they are becoming a shady car lot now. Unfortunate that you're experiencing these issues, hope you get to the bottom of it soon!

Trailsnail 03-05-2013 10:56 AM

I bought my TJ there in 2008. It was a great buying experience. I paid them 80% of the sale price with the understanding that I would pay the rest when I sold my other vehicle. There was no pressure to get them the rest of the money. They signed the title over. Maybe, with the popularity increasing with Jeeps, they're getting greedy. I hope not.

kappaknight 03-05-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girliegirl (Post 3459646)
Today I was told they are not going to release my title till they get their "damn" check!

Did you give em the check? :angel:

Girliegirl 03-05-2013 11:25 AM

That was from the finance company so why she yelled at me I have no idea :-)

Girliegirl 03-05-2013 11:28 AM

Buying experience was great! We financed they hooked us up with a great rate from the finance company they use. But they should Deff but they should disclose that they keep a crazy locked up in the back and that's who you will be dealing with once you buy. Lol

Legomyjeep 03-14-2013 07:41 AM

Yikes, sorry ur dealin with that mess. But aint she fun and totally worth it. ;)

Girliegirl 03-14-2013 10:54 AM

Oh yes. And I probably would go back. Lol. I already know about the crazy they keep caged in the back.

hamilton66 04-13-2013 08:37 AM

i've found some decent used parts there before pretty cheap. They are usually pretty friendly to me. maybe it was an off day.Sucks that they got an attitude though.