Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/)
-   -   Rent Wrangler in Atlanta (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/rent-wrangler-in-atlanta-225713.html)

nimokid7 03-06-2013 04:02 PM

Rent Wrangler in Atlanta

I have an unusual request to rent a Jeep Wrangler for my wedding. I've always wanted a Wrangler and thought it would be nice to rent that instead of an exotic car. Unfortunately no one rents the kind of Wrangler I want. If you'd be willing to rent yours for a single day in September, please let me know. I don't care on the color (except I don't want white) but looking for a Sport edition, with a nice grill, rims, raised with suspension. Pretty much a beefed up wrangler. If you're seriously interested, please email me (nimokidd@yahoo.com) a picture of your Wrangler and your rules for renting it. Thanks!

Nimo

MosesTJ 03-06-2013 06:32 PM

Can you drive a stick?

nimokid7 03-13-2013 09:00 AM

yes i can

cleveland99 03-13-2013 11:01 AM

I dont think in a I need or want situation can somebody help you should be so judgemental on criteria IE color and such I mean your asking someone to hand you the keys to something they have put hard earn money sweat and time in and your going to be this picky IMO go buy your own and stop asking for other peoples pride

The Yetti 03-13-2013 05:55 PM

Calm down Cleveland, I think it was more of a feeler... Trying to see if anyone had something like that they'd be willing to rent. No ones forcing you to hand your keys to him

cleveland99 03-13-2013 06:37 PM

Lol yetti its just the point of the matter

cleveland99 03-13-2013 09:13 PM

in response to my own post I am not trying to upset anyone or the person asking for the rental I am just saying not to be harsh begger cant be choosy or however you say it My apologies if I did offend anyone

MosesTJ 03-14-2013 07:09 AM

I could tell you face was red when you typed it...lol
Would it have affected you as bad if your jeep was not white?

Girliegirl 03-14-2013 10:57 AM

White Jeeps rock! I gotta say it hurt to see her left out.

LabCab 04-22-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girliegirl (Post 3502848)
White Jeeps rock! I gotta say it hurt to see her left out.

Girliegirl -

I agree. White Jeeps do rock! The white color shows all the nice curves found on a TJ/CJ/JK. Heck, I would have ordered a white JKUR had I not driven a white Burb for the past 11 1/2 years. Also, my wife's car is white; her car before that one was also white. Our driveway needs a break from white vehicles; therefore, I'm patiently waiting on my Billet Silver JKUR to be built and delivered.

My best guess as to why white is not the groom's rental of choice is that he's only being considerate of his bride to be. Think about it...tradition says only the bride should be dressed in white. You don't want another girl (bridesmaid or Jeep) competing for looks on the bride's wedding day. ;)
Personally, I'd opt for a polished black TJ/CJ/JK. Think wedding pics w/ the groom in his tux and his bride in a white/ivory/or whatever off white color would look sharp.

MosesTJ 04-23-2013 08:11 AM

Stirring the pot......cleve