Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Indiana Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f84/)
-   -   Anyone cut there own fenders into flat fenders (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f84/anyone-cut-there-own-fenders-into-flat-fenders-226552.html)

JeEpInG21 03-10-2013 12:11 PM

Anyone cut there own fenders into flat fenders
 
Anyone cut there own fenders??

Need help

jp2611 03-10-2013 12:12 PM

Whats the question there is a lot of them on here...some even added led running lights

JeEpInG21 03-10-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611 (Post 3484551)
Whats the question there is a lot of them on here...some even added led running lights

How do u cut and or are there guys that do them for other jeepers

jp2611 03-10-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeEpInG21 (Post 3484850)
How do u cut and or are there guys that do them for other jeepers

Look in local clubs or page I am sure there are some around here in the Fort that could do it...from what I have read most people are using a Dremel with a heavy "blade/ disc"

JeEpInG21 03-10-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611 (Post 3484929)
Look in local clubs or page I am sure there are some around here in the Fort that could do it...from what I have read most people are using a Dremel with a heavy "blade/ disc"

Yea I saw that
I rather not experience it with my fenders by myself just in case I screw up

jp2611 03-10-2013 05:33 PM

Where you at in IN...lot of guys up here do some cutting for ya!!!

JeEpInG21 03-10-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611 (Post 3485521)
Where you at in IN...lot of guys up here do some cutting for ya!!!

Hammond indiana

jp2611 03-10-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeEpInG21 (Post 3485729)
Hammond indiana

Lemme do some checkin' Know some people over in ILL MIGHT be into that for ya......good Jeep People...good mechanics

JeEpInG21 03-10-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611 (Post 3485762)

Lemme do some checkin' Know some people over in ILL MIGHT be into that for ya......good Jeep People...good mechanics

Man that would be bad ass
Save me a lot of money


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.