Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Illinois Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f107/)
-   -   Not to beat the club threads to death but.... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f107/not-to-beat-the-club-threads-to-death-but-226746.html)

Orange Krusher 03-11-2013 01:04 AM

Not to beat the club threads to death but....

I have found some clubs online only to find out they don't meet reularly. We are a husband and wife that is looking for a jeep club to join. We live out in Fox River Grove. Northwest Suburb. Any advice?:popcorn:

scaler-jk 03-19-2013 10:09 AM

Any luck? Im new and also looking for more locals that wheel..

Orange Krusher 03-19-2013 08:09 PM

Here are names of clubs I found in Illinois.
DDO (Down & Dirty Offroad), CORE, Windy City Jeep Club, LOST, Xterra Jeep Club, Extreme Jeep, Citybilly's Jeep Club, JK Jeep, NW Indiana Jeepers, Chicagoland Dirty Deltas, Crossroads Jeep, Gauttlet Offroad, Great Lakes jeep thing, Jeep Alliance of Northern Illinois, Mid Illini Jeepers, Two rivers Jeep club, and Jeeps gone Wild. Not sure if some of the clubs exist anymore. Some Clubs are not strictly jeeps. DDO meets out in West Dundee and they seem very cool. They take all off roaders and meet monthly at Dylan's Bar.

scaler-jk 03-20-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Krusher (Post 3525995)
Here are names of clubs I found in Illinois.
DDO (Down & Dirty Offroad), CORE, Windy City Jeep Club, LOST, Xterra Jeep Club, Extreme Jeep, Citybilly's Jeep Club, JK Jeep, NW Indiana Jeepers, Chicagoland Dirty Deltas, Crossroads Jeep, Gauttlet Offroad, Great Lakes jeep thing, Jeep Alliance of Northern Illinois, Mid Illini Jeepers, Two rivers Jeep club, and Jeeps gone Wild. Not sure if some of the clubs exist anymore. Some Clubs are not strictly jeeps. DDO meets out in West Dundee and they seem very cool. They take all off roaders and meet monthly at Dylan's Bar.

Cool thanks I joined 2 jeep forums before I noticed how cool this one is and seems like I found some locals ...ill be going to this dylans pub soon .as soon as i pick up my new jeep .me and my wife chill in dundee a lot actually ..we were at the bar last st.pattys day ..east side of river tho forgot name of bar ..

Orange Krusher 03-20-2013 09:12 PM

What kind/colror etc. are you getting?

scaler-jk 03-20-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Krusher (Post 3531437)
What kind/colror etc. are you getting?

color is up in the air for now .crush orange,commando green,rock lobster red,sliver are my tops ..2012-2013 jk unlimited .id like a rubi but probably a sport that i can build :dance:

Orange Krusher 03-21-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scaler-jk (Post 3531532)

color is up in the air for now .crush orange,commando green,rock lobster red,sliver are my tops ..2012-2013 jk unlimited .id like a rubi but probably a sport that i can build :dance:

Great color choices! I love my crush!!

gd0810 05-04-2013 07:35 AM

Have you looked at foxriverjeepclub.com yet? They are new and are starting to get a following.. Just a thought...

Orange Krusher 05-12-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gd0810 (Post 3718068)
Have you looked at foxriverjeepclub.com yet? They are new and are starting to get a following.. Just a thought...

I hadn't moved forward on joining any yet. Was out of town a lot and had some issues going on. A few look really cool and I am ready to move forward. I live on the Fox and I am the Watertrail keeper for the Fox. I am going to check it out know. Thanks!!!

Orange Krusher 05-12-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gd0810 (Post 3718068)

Do you belong?

bigeasy523 05-12-2013 02:11 PM

Im a member of the forum there and soon to he club member. I plan on going to the initial meet and greet on June 1. More info is available over there on the forum

Orange Krusher 05-13-2013 01:08 AM

I just joined to with my hubby!! We will see you than!!

gd0810 05-13-2013 09:35 PM

Fox River Jeep Club Meet and Greet!!

Hey everyone. Wanted to make sure that you knew about our meet and greet scheduled for Saturday 6/1 in Wauconda, IL. If interested in attending, or just getting some more information, feel free to visit our website foxriverjeepclub.com . Also, feel free to catch us on Facebook. Either way, we hope to see you there!!

WredTJ 07-04-2013 01:08 PM

Thanks for the great info! Will look out for D&DO soon. I'm 10 minutes from Dylan's!