Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/)
-   -   Sad day for me:( (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/sad-day-for-me-227745.html)

Georgiaboy67 03-14-2013 10:27 PM

Sad day for me:(

1 Attachment(s)
I've got full coverage but it still hurts me to see it in that shape. Wrecker guy say if it flips over its totaled. Is that's true?

Legomyjeep 03-14-2013 10:36 PM

What does ur agent say? I was just wondering how they handle that.

I'm assuming every1 is okay?

kappaknight 03-14-2013 10:40 PM

Were you struck or just picked a bad line?

cleveland99 03-14-2013 10:41 PM

Hey man I have talk to you on here bwfore what happen

Georgiaboy67 03-14-2013 11:10 PM

Yes mam it was just me in there an I'm fine. I havnt talked to my agent yet the state patrol said it would take a couple if days before the accident report went through. Then the insurance company could look at it an see what they think. I wasn't off road I guess I just hit a slick spot on the road an it it fish tailed so I tried to correct it an corrected a little to much so it spun me completely around an I hit a ditch.

Georgiaboy67 03-14-2013 11:13 PM

I need a little pick me up because I am deeply depressed right now. I hope they don't claim it totaled. If y'all feel the way about y'all jeeps that I do mine hopefully you can feel my pain

RevCo666 03-14-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgiaboy67 (Post 3505358)
I need a little pick me up because I am deeply depressed right now. I hope they don't claim it totaled. If y'all feel the way about y'all jeeps that I do mine hopefully you can feel my pain

Thank goodness your alright! But remember things can be replaced, not people unless you already figured out a way to clone yourself ;)

Georgiaboy67 03-14-2013 11:24 PM

Haha I'm smart but not that smart. Maybe in a few more years I can figure it out. But has anyone ever heard that if a vehicle just flops on its side that its totaled

RevCo666 03-14-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgiaboy67 (Post 3505414)
Haha I'm smart but not that smart. Maybe in a few more years I can figure it out. But has anyone ever heard that if a vehicle just flops on its side that its totaled

Sorry, was just trying to chear ya up... Thats a question I hope I never have to figure out for my jeep... How long have you owned yours? I just got mine last summer. Hope everything pans out in your direction, just stay positive :)

Afrey1209 03-14-2013 11:27 PM

I hope your jeep gets better!! That is very sad, I'm sorry!!!!

kappaknight 03-14-2013 11:38 PM

Glad you're okay; seriously.

As for the Jeep, that rule may apply for most of the other vehicles but I think your Jeep deserves a second look. Though, if the frame is bent and other things are out of whack, then totaling it may be a good call to avoid all sorts of trouble down the road.

Georgiaboy67 03-15-2013 12:54 AM

I've had it for close to a year now. Only damage that I saw was the passenger side control arm was broken an a few rods on the front end were bent. The rear end kinda looked liked it was out of position a little but not sure yet. Ill have to take a better look at it tomorow. Oh yea an the tub above the passenger rear tire is pretty bent up. Ill take done pics tomorow an post then up an see what you guys think.

Tater Todd 03-15-2013 09:21 AM

That sucks. Glad you're ok.

Fireaxe 04-09-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgiaboy67 (Post 3505414)

I turned my ole' 05 Colorado on the driver side hitting black ice up north. They first said not totaled then they said it was b/c of it being fluids moving and how theynwould have to rebuild everything....engine etc.
not saying yes to your question. Just giving you my exp.