Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pictures Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/)
-   -   Best Recovery ever video!!! mumst watch (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/best-recovery-ever-video-mumst-watch-22785.html)

Rawkon 11-02-2008 10:35 AM

Best Recovery ever video!!! mumst watch
 
Im sure someone already posted this somewhere but here it is again

I was just at this park yesterday where this awesome event happened.
the mud there is crazy. once your sunk in like that it takes several fullsize rigs to get you out and not form the side like these brainiacs did hahaha.

YouTube - Jeep lost its top

jpdocdave 11-02-2008 10:40 AM

that was the dumbest thing i've ever seen. the music in the background was opropriate.

banjos would have been better. not everyone should own a jeep.:doh:

Scout 11-02-2008 11:32 AM

:eek:

jgano23 11-02-2008 11:59 AM

there are no words that can describe how incredibly obtuse these individuals are. this is why there needs to be warning labels like "caution hot" on coffee cups now.

orange05tj 11-02-2008 12:21 PM

thats some funny shit right there. Try to explain that to the insurance company

jgano23 11-02-2008 12:33 PM

my homeowners insurance company is willing oto offer me a policy protecting me from fire, flood, earthquake, snow/ice, lightning, etc., but i cand get a policy protecting me from idiots. now that sucks.

ExDementia 11-02-2008 01:16 PM

how could there be that big of a group of people and not one person thought this was a bad idea?? too much of this going on maybe::blunt:

Rawkon 11-02-2008 01:49 PM

I wish they would take the warning labels off of everything. then the problem would work itself out.

stevens243 11-02-2008 01:49 PM

:confused:

Just how stupid can you be anyway?

How many frame-body bolts does a YJ have anyway?

sgnellett 11-02-2008 01:55 PM

Oh.

My.

God. :eek:


I just can't imagine how much :blunt: mast have been going on at this event, unless the Jeep was abandoned and these chuckle-heads just thought it'd be funny to destroy it. That seems like it must have been the goal, as I truly hope there aren't too many people out there who'd approve of this extraction method...:banghead:

4point 11-02-2008 04:43 PM

That was AWESOME!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for the laugh. :rofl::rofl:

jgano23 11-02-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawkon (Post 278474)
I wish they would take the warning labels off of everything. then the problem would work itself out.

i was totally thinking that. darwinism at its finest!!:rolleyes:

jgano23 11-02-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevens243 (Post 278475)
:confused:

Just how stupid can you be anyway?

How many frame-body bolts does a YJ have anyway?

well on a regular yj about 6-8, i think. on this particular one.....ZERO!:doh:

RatherBNarizona 11-02-2008 06:06 PM

I saw it on an AZ Jeep site
most people couldn't believe it lol

orange05tj 11-02-2008 06:19 PM

I wonder what the guy driving the truck said to the owner? oooops, my bad.

whiteyj 11-02-2008 07:23 PM

...they also vote and have children......:banghead::banghead::banghead: America...Home of the free to be stupid.:eek:

jpdocdave 11-02-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgnellett (Post 278479)
Oh.

My.

God. :eek:


I just can't imagine how much :blunt: mast have been going on at this event, unless the Jeep was abandoned and these chuckle-heads just thought it'd be funny to destroy it. That seems like it must have been the goal, as I truly hope there aren't too many people out there who'd approve of this extraction method...:banghead:

judging by everyone's reaction this was not the case. i wonder if they guy in the truck, or the jeep owner hooked up the strap. you'd think if you added up all those idiots iq's collectively this could've been avoided, but no.:doh:

Barrie 11-02-2008 08:19 PM

How can that many people be brainless?:eek:

nycom96 11-03-2008 10:32 PM

:banghead::rofl::eek::banghead:

What the hell were they thinking!?!?!?!!?

Coyote_94YJ 11-29-2008 06:06 PM

WOW!!!! I wasn't expecting that. That just about completely fubared that jeep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano23 (Post 278526)
well on a regular yj about 6-8, i think. on this particular one.....ZERO!:doh:

The correct answer is "What is 11"


I gotta watch that again.

distortedtj 11-29-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyote_94yj (Post 287195)
WOW!!!! I wasn't expecting that. That just about completely fubared that jeep.



The correct answer is "What is 11"


I gotta watch that again.



13...you always forget the to radiator support bumps. They are considered body mounts. But they weren't holding the jeep to the frame though. So 11 . :p


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.