Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF New Member Check In (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/)
-   -   New guy in Hawaii (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f12/new-guy-in-hawaii-227948.html)

iamthewalrus016 03-15-2013 10:19 PM

New guy in Hawaii
 
Hey I have been looking around this forum for a while. Mostly for where to buy parts or to try and figure out something thats gone wrong on my TJ. My TJ is my first Jeep but so far I like it and when I finally get off this rock and back to California (I'm military) I will probably invest in a nice new Jeep.

jokerchief462 03-15-2013 10:22 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!! Thank YOU for your service!!! Yes the TJ is great still has some of the classic Jeep loooks and they wheel pretty good.

MrSig 03-16-2013 04:30 AM

http://r23.imgfast.net/users/2314/13...3032514546.gif and enjoy the forum!

dabolt55 03-16-2013 06:55 AM

Welcome..:wavey:

Beastmaster 03-16-2013 07:58 AM

Thank you for your service! http://secusphere.com/smf/Smileys/cl...ley_salute.gif

and

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

SilverSport 03-16-2013 08:38 AM

Welcome Aboard! :wavey: Thanks for serving our country! :thumb:

iamthewalrus016 05-05-2013 02:29 AM

Just saw all the kind words... Guess I dont have notifications turned on... lol Thanks guys and looking forward to being here!

piercejoelm 05-05-2013 03:07 AM

Welcome to the forum and to hawaii! I as well am on island at kbay. Looking for new ppl to wheel with. Most of my group are eas-ing or pcs-ing in the next couple months. Peacock flats and kaena pt are the only legal places on island. I hit it up at least twice a month in my 95 yj

SuperTJ 05-05-2013 06:12 AM

Welcome! Thank you for your service!

iamthewalrus016 05-05-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piercejoelm (Post 3720787)
Welcome to the forum and to hawaii! I as well am on island at kbay. Looking for new ppl to wheel with. Most of my group are eas-ing or pcs-ing in the next couple months. Peacock flats and kaena pt are the only legal places on island. I hit it up at least twice a month in my 95 yj

Marine or one of the Navy there? I am envious of those guys that are leaving this island.... Man I need to get off this rock. 34 months to go!

piercejoelm 05-05-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthewalrus016 (Post 3721806)

Marine or one of the Navy there? I am envious of those guys that are leaving this island.... Man I need to get off this rock. 34 months to go!

Marine

iamthewalrus016 05-05-2013 02:14 PM

I'm a corpsman. I work up at Tripler as a liaison between the Army and Navy. It's gotta be the worst place I have been since joining the Navy.

piercejoelm 05-05-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthewalrus016 (Post 3721870)
I'm a corpsman. I work up at Tripler as a liaison between the Army and Navy. It's gotta be the worst place I have been since joining the Navy.

That place is a different beast altogether, man

iamthewalrus016 05-05-2013 03:20 PM

Its basically the 7th circle of hell...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.