Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MA: soft top (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/soft-top-228191.html)

flyboy3107 03-17-2013 05:23 AM

soft top
 
I have a 2009 2dr soft top from Mopar, looking to sell 500.00. Don't want to ship, to bulky.:thumb: http://www.wranglerforum.com/attachm...1&d=1359985961

smontesi81 03-17-2013 08:03 AM

I still need one..! I'm in CT but you're too far :(

dale 3 03-17-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smontesi81 (Post 3513912)
I still need one..! I'm in CT but you're too far :(

CT. to MA. good luck with closer at that price.:confused:

smontesi81 03-17-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dale 3 (Post 3514135)
CT. to MA. good luck with closer at that price.:confused:

He's almost 3 hours away.. 6 hours round trip. Last time we talked he said he wasn't willing to meet me. It's def a good price but comparable to what I have seen them listed for. There was one in CT brand new in box with tinted windows for $600... Someone else just nabbed it before I did.

flyboy3107 03-17-2013 02:30 PM

soft top
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smontesi81 (Post 3514178)
He's almost 3 hours away.. 6 hours round trip. Last time we talked he said he wasn't willing to meet me. It's def a good price but comparable to what I have seen them listed for. There was one in CT brand new in box with tinted windows for $600... Someone else just nabbed it before I did.

I traveled from Boston to NY for a set of tires, 3.5 hours one way, well worth the trip, I love my tires and rims. Noone asked me to meet, willing to. I said I wouldn't ship, it is to bulky. When I picked it up I had to drive with passenger window open so the frame could hang out. This weather has been a little crazy to drive with windows open. If still interested let me know, maybe we can work something out.

smontesi81 03-17-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyboy3107 (Post 3515043)
I traveled from Boston to NY for a set of tires, 3.5 hours one way, well worth the trip, I love my tires and rims. Noone asked me to meet, willing to. I said I wouldn't ship, it is to bulky. When I picked it up I had to drive with passenger window open so the frame could hang out. This weather has been a little crazy to drive with windows open. If still interested let me know, maybe we can work something out.

No problem.. I have a PM from you a few weeks back that said "I will let it go for $500 and you must come pick up" so may have been a misunderstanding. Unfortunately I've been working 60 hour work weeks so its probably not feasible to dedicate 6 hours for the commute. I do appreciate your willingness though.

RevCo666 03-17-2013 04:11 PM

I had a similar problem when I wanted to sell my soft top (but changed my mind) as shipping was totally cost inneffective and meeting half way with one guy ment driving 4 hours one way. After all that, like I said, I decided to just keep it and try it out this year as its gonna be my first time using a soft top (bought the jeep last year at the end of summer so left the hard top on.)

flyboy3107 03-25-2013 08:19 AM

soft top
 
still available

RockLobstah 04-06-2013 12:21 PM

Still Available? Where you located in MA? I'm in Southern NH.

flyboy3107 04-08-2013 09:12 AM

soft top
 
Sold!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.