Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Who did you vote for? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/who-did-you-vote-for-22852.html)

XNeoJesterX 11-04-2008 02:26 PM

Who did you vote for?
 
I was just wondering who won the WF popular vote. :D (attempt 2)

whitebuffalo 11-04-2008 02:30 PM

libertarian party ftw!

skeeter 11-04-2008 02:39 PM

I voted for America.

cavediverjc 11-04-2008 02:43 PM

So far, so good for the Jeepin' demographic!!!!!

I voted for McCain and I'm proud of it.

stevens243 11-04-2008 02:45 PM

I voted "no" on prop 8 so at least I can be married when I'm takin' it in the pooper!

tiny terror 11-04-2008 03:27 PM

Voted McCain. For me it came down to some Veteran's issues.

4point 11-04-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevens243 (Post 279283)
I voted "no" on prop 8 so at least I can be married when I'm takin' it in the pooper!

Did you vote to give the chickens a larger pen? :D





BTW you don't have to answer that.

chezuki 11-04-2008 04:29 PM

I voted. :D

Joe Dirt 11-04-2008 04:48 PM

My wife voted to give the chickens a larger pen. Heaven knows they should be happy right before I throw them in the deep fyer!:rofl::rofl:

stevens243 11-04-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4point (Post 279302)
Did you vote to give the chickens a larger pen? :D





BTW you don't have to answer that.

Heh heh. Not only did I "no" that one, but I "no'd" the 3/4 billion care package for prius owners. ;) "Doesn't raise taxes" my arse!

4point 11-04-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevens243 (Post 279356)
Heh heh. Not only did I "no" that one, but I "no'd" the 3/4 billion care package for prius owners. ;) "Doesn't raise taxes" my arse!

:rofl:

Yeah, there are a lot of Californians unhappy with me right now. :cool:

lost 11-04-2008 06:35 PM

I voted for the American


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.