Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (
-   -   Grille support rods (

Coxster 03-19-2013 08:32 PM

Grille support rods
I'm looking for a set of the grille support rods I believe that is what they are called. Can anyone help me? Thanks

MosesTJ 03-20-2013 04:24 PM

Are you talking about the supports? Are they the rubber pieces under the grill?

Coxster 03-20-2013 08:18 PM

No the two rods that fit over the motor.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.