Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Maryland Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f94/)
-   -   MD Flag on white jeep grill (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f94/md-flag-on-white-jeep-grill-229155.html)

Mean Daddy 03-20-2013 05:36 PM

MD Flag on white jeep grill
 
Just saw a white Jeep driving down Georgia Ave this eve and it had the MD flag painted on the grille. It looked amazing, my props to who ever has this jeep!!

CountryBoyJeep 03-25-2013 04:09 PM

I actually know who owns it lol. It's a stick on vinyl of a Maryland flag he cut out to fit his grille.

Marshman1987 03-26-2013 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Daddy (Post 3530507)
Just saw a white Jeep driving down Georgia Ave this eve and it had the MD flag painted on the grille. It looked amazing, my props to who ever has this jeep!!

That would be me haha thanks man. Looking to meet more jeep guys in the area

Mean Daddy 03-28-2013 05:46 AM

I think it was awesome. also looking to meet people in the area. and you are in Olney, gotta meet up at the cornedbeef king one day!! hahahaha

UhOhBadDog 03-31-2013 06:28 PM

Caught you on the opposite side of 32 today - looks GREAT! Very distinctive!

Chief301 03-31-2013 08:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pics!!!!

UhOhBadDog 03-31-2013 09:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is his pic from another thread:

Attachment 229991

Wranglin4Life 04-01-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UhOhBadDog (Post 3577446)
This is his pic from another thread:

Attachment 229991

Thats actually pretty cool looking. Unfortunately I am very against MD right now as the changes to all the gun laws and what not. Regardless of what state, its a cool idea.

Marshman1987 04-02-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wranglin4Life (Post 3580356)

Thats actually pretty cool looking. Unfortunately I am very against MD right now as the changes to all the gun laws and what not. Regardless of what state, its a cool idea.

Very against what MD is doing and the general direction of this president. But will still represent my state. The Eastern Shore of MD is how the rest of the state should operate in my opinion but I digress haha

Chilly03 04-02-2013 07:29 AM

I like that...:thumb:

Hubdeep 04-02-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshman1987 (Post 3583138)
The Eastern Shore of MD is how the rest of the state should operate in my opinion but I digress haha

That's why we should secede from Maryland. Eastern Shorica! :D

Wranglin4Life 04-02-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hubdeep (Post 3583806)
That's why we should secede from Maryland. Eastern Shorica! :D

I would move there

LaurEatsBrains 04-02-2013 02:27 PM

Hell yeah! That's awesome. :)

Mean Daddy 04-03-2013 10:34 PM

yeah, i am the dumb ass that is driving in the cold weather with no doors or top!! i will give ya a honk if we come across paths again.

MDJeepChk84 06-11-2013 10:09 PM

MD flag grill decal
 
Saw this jeep in OCMD over the weekend I think! how can I do the same to my grill?!?

thx :-)

1970Buick 06-12-2013 09:13 PM

A bunch of us over here would like to close the bay bridge. Hurry over to the good side!

BiffysGecko 07-02-2013 11:33 AM

that is kick ass

Jkazu 08-09-2013 09:52 AM

Love it, definitely wouldn't work with any other state flag. Any chance you could divulge on the process for doing this?

Elwood2133 08-15-2013 10:14 AM

https://m.facebook.com/itchypigcreations

capsfan2013 08-17-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshman1987 (Post 3553671)
That would be me haha thanks man. Looking to meet more jeep guys in the area

If you want to meet up. I am in Rockville, Olney, Silver Spring area. I saw you on 28 one day. The grill looks great man.

Chilly03 08-18-2013 04:22 PM

Marshman... saw you at the Frederick Jeep show yesterday... My 10 year old daughter said hey Dad look thats cool as s**T... I was gonna be mad at her for the language, but she was right... lol

Marshman1987 08-21-2013 08:30 PM

Haha that was me lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.