Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Trail equipment for a barely modded Jeep

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Cramer06 
#1 ·
Going to do a little wheeling this weekend. Here's the deal: Besides a lift and 35s, we got a bone stock YJ. No lockers, no winch, nothing. But, we are going for it anyway. I'm going to gather up some essentials for the trip. Here's what I have so far:

Tow strap
High-lift jack
small shovel

We'll be trailering there and back, so all we'll need to do is get it back to the trailer. Besides a winch and lockers, what are the trail essentials that I need to get?

#4 ·
Stuff in the back of my jeep include. U joints. Axle shaft, drive shafts front n rear, fluids, hose clamps,mechanic wire, ratchet straps, wd-40, epoxy jb weld, tire plugs, come along, tool set, nuts n bolts,food water beer survival gear . No im missing some that's all I can think of right now.

#10 ·
We got some barely worn 35 inch Cooper stt's aired down to 15psi. We are headed out in the morning. We had a pretty sweet moment in the shop last night. We worked on some trailer wiring and now have a trailer that has ALL the lights working CORRECTLY. It's a dang miracle for us. So we have the Jeep loaded up and will be heading out tomorrow. I'll hopefully have some good pics for y'all tomorrow night. I went ahead and loaded it on the trailer without ramps just to get warmed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.