Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Texas Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/)
-   -   Good dealership for new Wrangler in DFW (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/good-dealership-for-new-wrangler-in-dfw-229429.html)

Stosh1 03-21-2013 07:38 PM

Good dealership for new Wrangler in DFW

Has anyone had a "good" experience with a DFW Jeep dealer.... meaning good price and knowledgeable salesman. If so, would appreciate names.

Tweak 03-22-2013 01:18 AM

I cant say I had a bad time at Allen Samuels. my salesman was a dodge ram guy but a lot of the staff there are actual jeepers and attend club events.

TheyCallMeSnow 03-22-2013 10:56 AM

Alliance for me. Talk to Matt, the online sales manager. He's got a pretty sweet jeep and knows a lot about them. so naturally, thats where I went. I'll share some good experiences.
1. They noticed my top had water damage so they replaced that.
2. Lost my main key and the replaced it fast (at a cost)
3. They inspected every inch of my jeep and fixed some problems.
4. they (some of the guys there) go to jamborees.

The only bad thing I can think of.. They are a bit to proud of the name (i.e they mark up a bit)

But I like them.

Focushere 03-24-2013 09:04 AM

Bought mine at Rockwall Dodge Chrysler. I don't know what kind of discounts they give, but from my experience most dealers won't deal too much on new Jeeps. Since I am a Costco member I bought my through their auto buying program. It ended up being about 1600.00 off my new Rubicon. Danny was the salesman that helped me. I really liked him. Easy going, no high pressure.

SRJeep 03-24-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stosh1 (Post 3535595)
Has anyone had a "good" experience with a DFW Jeep dealer.... meaning good price and knowledgeable salesman. If so, would appreciate names.

I highly recommend Kevin Eidson at Meador Dodge Chrysler Jeep as it was a great experience and they wheel and deal. I worked with Kevin through Internet sales. Let me know if you need more information or if you decide to contact him as I can set the tone for you as one of the things we discussed is the possibility of me sending others there if I felt good enough to come back myself. They are in Ft. Worth though but maybe worth the drive.
keidson@dealer-care.com

Steve R.

JGreer 03-26-2013 10:18 AM

+1 on Allen Samuels. I just purchased a '13 Sport from the dealership in N. Richland Hills. Salesmen was Steven and he was great. Got to a price I agreed with and got in and out of financing very quickly. They also beat my credit unions interest rate. Best part was Steven (my sales guy) hooked me up with a buddy of his and get me a crazy good deal on my 3" BDS lift.

Stosh1 03-28-2013 03:51 PM

Thanks for the replies. Most dealers in the area only have a few Rubicons which, of course, don't have the combo of options I want. Will probably have to order to get what I want. Any more dealer/salesman reviews will be appreciated.