Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Kentucky Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f65/)
-   -   Western KY TJ parts (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f65/western-ky-tj-parts-230026.html)

reynolr 03-24-2013 04:34 PM

Western KY TJ parts

Saw the YJ thread and figured I would do the same for the TJs.

I have a set of black Bestop High Rock Element tube doors that have literally been on my Jeep for 1 day. I bought them new last year and put em on but just didn't like them as good as my full doors. Weird I know. Anyway, took em off and put them up in the attic which is where they sit today. They are 100% in new condition. Best price I have seen anywhere is $275. I will take $225 if someone wants to pick them up. I live in Bowling Green.

Also, I have a set of 1 3/4" Daystar coil spring spacers (front or rear budget boost) that have never been out of the box. Thought I would need them when I added my suspension lift but didn't have a need for them. The part number is KJ09100BK and they seem to be selling for around $35. I will take $20 for the ones I have if someone wants to pick this up.

The last thing that I have for sale is a Top-Cap EZ lift hoist for CJs and/or Wranglers. It's manual not power. I bought it and it's just been sitting in my attic along with the tube doors. Just decided that I didn't need it. Can't remember what I paid for it but I know it was north of $200. I will take $150 is someone wants to pick it up.

Feel free to respond to this post or call me at 956-330-4324 (cell).

Thanks in advance for any interest.

Craig

reynolr 03-24-2013 04:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by reynolr (Post 3546859)
Saw the YJ thread and figured I would do the same for the TJs.

I have a set of black Bestop High Rock Element tube doors that have literally been on my Jeep for 1 day. I bought them new last year and put em on but just didn't like them as good as my full doors. Weird I know. Anyway, took em off and put them up in the attic which is where they sit today. They are 100% in new condition. Best price I have seen anywhere is $275. I will take $225 if someone wants to pick them up. I live in Bowling Green.

Also, I have a set of 1 3/4" Daystar coil spring spacers (front or rear budget boost) that have never been out of the box. Thought I would need them when I added my suspension lift but didn't have a need for them. The part number is KJ09100BK and they seem to be selling for around $35. I will take $20 for the ones I have if someone wants to pick this up.

The last thing that I have for sale is a Top-Cap EZ lift hoist for CJs and/or Wranglers. It's manual not power. I bought it and it's just been sitting in my attic along with the tube doors. Just decided that I didn't need it. Can't remember what I paid for it but I know it was north of $200. I will take $150 is someone wants to pick it up.

Feel free to respond to this post or call me at 956-330-4324 (cell).

Thanks in advance for any interest.

Craig

Here is a pic of what the doors look like.