Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/)
-   -   The Jeep Wave (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/the-jeep-wave-230115.html)

mlemoine 03-24-2013 10:56 PM

The Jeep Wave
 
For us first time Jeep owners, don't forget about doing "The Jeep Wave"! Sometimes I catch myself forgetting to do it.

MosesTJ 03-25-2013 04:30 AM

We have luck except with the JK people,usually....

kappaknight 03-25-2013 08:14 AM

Oh, so we're gonna go there eh? :popcorn:

rfortune 03-25-2013 08:23 AM

Really it's the JKUs ....

:popcorn::hide:

Steeljag 03-25-2013 09:04 AM

It's a carry over from my Harley riding......I always try to remember!

Disclaimer- during Jeep events, as during bike week, the rule should be "waived" !

MosesTJ 03-25-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappaknight
Oh, so we're gonna go there eh? :popcorn:

Just my experiences, not all. Maybe it's because JK's usually have women and people who really don't want to drive a jeep in them....:)p

Trailsnail 03-25-2013 10:18 AM

Take that MRS Wang!

Trailsnail 03-25-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trailsnail (Post 3549749)
Take that MRS Wang!

Oops, MISS YANG

mlemoine 03-25-2013 10:36 AM

Maybe the women don't know better and think the guys are trying to be like "guys" and not realize it's a "Jeep" thing!

Tater Todd 03-25-2013 12:02 PM

In before close. :wavey:

BrandonsJeep 03-25-2013 12:05 PM

Us TJ guys always wave, but for some reason ive noticed that there are a bunch of JK owners that dont... is it because they dont know Jeep heritage? or are they stuck up and think that all other wranglers are inferior? or is it something else? i get confused by it... I love all wranglers! (except pavement pounders...)

Robert C. 03-25-2013 12:11 PM

I own a tj and i waive but i have noticed that some other tj guys dont its weird

kappaknight 03-25-2013 12:38 PM

I waved at a TJ this morning that didn't wave back; then I bumped it into a ditch.

kappaknight 03-25-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trailsnail (Post 3549754)
Oops, MISS YANG

That's so Wong...

Tball 03-25-2013 12:41 PM

I drive a JKU (I am not stuck up nor do I think other models are inferior) and will always wave. I must admit there are rare times that I will miss a jeep or just forget to wave. Most around here (Tyler area) don't wave back :)

mlemoine 03-25-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappaknight (Post 3550297)
I waved at a TJ this morning that didn't wave back; then I bumped it into a ditch.

Too funny!!!

jp2611 03-25-2013 01:09 PM

Always wave...if I can!! In before LOCK!!!

BrandonsJeep 03-25-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tball (Post 3550309)
I drive a JKU (I am not stuck up nor do I think other models are inferior) and will always wave. I must admit there are rare times that I will miss a jeep or just forget to wave. Most around here (Tyler area) don't wave back :)

So many of yall jeepers are in Texas, thats actually where im from! i was living in Mesquite and then in Irving

big-daddy-dumas 03-25-2013 04:20 PM

this mall crawler waves

geoff11573 03-25-2013 05:43 PM

Everyone usually waves at me. Even YJ and CJ guys. The only habitual non-wavers seem to be the 4-door jeeps. They almost never wave and in McDonough are usually driven by soccer looking moms with the obligatory "G" tag on the front bumper.

jp2611 03-25-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geoff11573 (Post 3551441)
Everyone usually waves at me. Even YJ and CJ guys. The only habitual non-wavers seem to be the 4-door jeeps. They almost never wave and in McDonough are usually driven by soccer looking moms with the obligatory "G" tag on the front bumper.

what's a "G" tag?

geoff11573 03-25-2013 06:21 PM

University of Georgia.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.