Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Any info on 2014 wranglers (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/any-info-on-2014-wranglers-230674.html)

Osprey6 03-27-2013 05:32 AM

Any info on 2014 wranglers
 
I was getting ready to puller the trigger on a 2013 JKU however the color I want is not being made (dark cherry). I did locate one with my options but don't want to pay the delivery fee. Since it is already spring I was thinking I should wait and see the new color palet. I have heard changes will be minor therefore it will be really checking out the new colors.

When does info come out n the 2014, when is last day to order 2013.....
Thanks

Osage Orange 03-27-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprey6 (Post 3558242)
I was getting ready to puller the trigger on a 2013 JKU however the color I want is not being made (dark cherry). I did locate one with my options but don't want to pay the delivery fee. Since it is already spring I was thinking I should wait and see the new color palet. I have heard changes will be minor therefore it will be really checking out the new colors.

When does info come out n the 2014, when is last day to order 2013.....
Thanks

I imagine around May we'll hear something just prior to the June order banks opening for the 2014s. :)

Osprey6 03-27-2013 03:54 PM

Orange... Thanks ... I am surprised nothing has been leaked....

spieg 03-27-2013 09:34 PM

There will still be a delivery fee on a new order...;)

tomthbomb 03-27-2013 09:58 PM

I would wait for the 2014 with the three windshield washer nozzles and the lighted vanity mirror. Really.

Osprey6 03-28-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spieg (Post 3561773)
There will still be a delivery fee on a new order...;)

I was referring to the relocation of the vehicle in CO t FL fee.... Why pay an extra 1000-1500 just for a color?

Osprey6 03-28-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomthbomb (Post 3561886)
I would wait for the 2014 with the three windshield washer nozzles and the lighted vanity mirror. Really.

It sounds like you are the only one to list some of the new changes coming to the 2014's.... You sound very excited about the lighted vanity mirror.

I find it hard to believe that the only new changes are the two above. It is funny that these would be the only few items to get leaked....

daggo66 03-28-2013 05:55 AM

There was a thread here about a month ago that showed all the new colors for 2014. My wife is going to get one in Copperhead.

daggo66 03-28-2013 06:34 AM

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/201...ts-202865.html

tomthbomb 03-29-2013 06:24 PM

Some pigments cost more than others. At a body shop supply (paint) store I was told that red and silver are expensive. Don't know about others. White must be cheap, there are so many white vehicles (I've had three).

Also, a lot of automotive paint comes from Japan:eek:. After the tsunami automotive paint prices went up.

Get what you want. You will have to look at it everyday.

Moosespit 04-01-2013 10:26 PM

Some Wrangler Dates...
 
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl was available for Wrangler model years 2011, 2012 and the first half of production year 2013. Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl was discontinued on January 15, 2013. The last day to order a 2013 Wrangler in other colors is April 30, 2013.

MBeshada 04-02-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosespit (Post 3582318)
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl was available for Wrangler model years 2011, 2012 and the first half of production year 2013. Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl was discontinued on January 15, 2013. The last day to order a 2013 Wrangler in other colors is April 30, 2013.

Get the color you want and do your best to negotiate the delivery fee. I got the Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl a few weeks ago and I am very happy with it. Get a lot of compliments on the color too!

pat@fieldsauto.com 04-02-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosespit (Post 3582318)
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl was available for Wrangler model years 2011, 2012 and the first half of production year 2013. Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl was discontinued on January 15, 2013. The last day to order a 2013 Wrangler in other colors is April 30, 2013.

Ordering for 2013 Wranglers doesn't shut off until the first week of June.

Flame red comes back this week and Floyd(furious fuscia/pink) is off the table.

thejdj 04-02-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com (Post 3584263)
...Flame red comes back this week and Floyd(furious fuscia/pink) is off the table.

Is this confirmed? I sure hope so. I really want a Flame Red '13.

pat@fieldsauto.com 04-02-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejdj (Post 3585166)

Is this confirmed? I sure hope so. I really want a Flame Red '13.

You will be able to order one on the 4th.

skokie 04-05-2013 07:22 AM

Flame Red was available for order last night when I was there!

Moosespit 04-06-2013 06:18 AM

2013 End Production Date...
 
It is confirmed...I'm telling you the last production day for 2013 Wranglers is April 30, 2013. If you want to confirm this, simply call Jeep or go to your dealership. There is a toll free number for this info. Unless it has changed since last week, I was told it is April 30th for this year, not in June like previous year. I was told Jeep wants to start 2014 Wrangler production a little earlier this year.

Drmad7 04-06-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosespit (Post 3601287)
It is confirmed...I'm telling you the last production day for 2013 Wranglers is April 30, 2013. If you want to confirm this, simply call Jeep or go to your dealership. There is a toll free number for this info. Unless it has changed since last week, I was told it is April 30th for this year, not in June like previous year. I was told Jeep wants to start 2014 Wrangler production a little earlier this year.

Sorry dude, I'm going with Pat on this one. He has been right on pretty much every bit of information he has given. And Jeep starts production early for some models anyway, but not Wranglers.
And the guy who said the 2014s would have 3 windshield nozzles and a lighted vanity mirror was being sarcastic I'm sure.

JEEPDON 04-06-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drmad7 (Post 3601316)
Sorry dude, I'm going with Pat on this one. He has been right on pretty much every bit of information he has given. And Jeep starts production early for some models anyway, but not Wranglers.
And the guy who said the 2014s would have 3 windshield nozzles and a lighted vanity mirror was being sarcastic I'm sure.

Sarcastic!!!! On this forum?????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asianhulk 04-06-2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEEPDON (Post 3601339)
Sarcastic!!!! On this forum?????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh huh, sometimes people are sarcastic...crazy, I know but I don't judge :rofl:

Drmad7 04-06-2013 06:55 AM

Someone needs to invent a sarcasm font! Then it would be easier to recognize!

RoadiJeff 04-06-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprey6 (Post 3562462)
I was referring to the relocation of the vehicle in CO t FL fee.... Why pay an extra 1000-1500 just for a color?

Heck, for that much I'd buy a one-way ticket on Southwest Airlines for $200, fly out there and drive it home.

GeckoJK 04-06-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com (Post 3584263)
Ordering for 2013 Wranglers doesn't shut off until the first week of June.

Flame red comes back this week and Floyd(furious fuscia/pink) is off the table.

Floyd got cancelled? I guess the realized they would be lucky to sell 100 total, if that.

Ltblue 04-06-2013 07:12 AM

I would wait for the '14 for the awesome modified cup holders and two new Easter egg stickers!!

dmako 04-06-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ltblue (Post 3601389)
I would wait for the '14 for the awesome modified cup holders and two new Easter egg stickers!!

Are two stickers confirmed?

oOoYTSEJAMoOo 04-06-2013 07:39 AM

I hear they are bringing the seats back too. Seems like common sense, but you never know these days.

pat@fieldsauto.com 04-06-2013 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Last month to order 2013 is May, 2013s go offline July 19th if all goes according to plan.

YJmaddness 04-06-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ltblue
I would wait for the '14 for the awesome modified cup holders and two new Easter egg stickers!!

How much would you ask for these stickers?

Osprey6 04-06-2013 12:03 PM

Cup holders and stickers .... I am in....

Miss Vicki 04-06-2013 03:30 PM

Some '14s may already be in stock. When I was looking at my Wrangler the salesman kept looking at the window sticker to confine whether the car I was looking at was a '14 or a '13 model. I was surprised the '14s were out already!:eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.