Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Need a tj rear tail gate (red) (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/need-a-tj-rear-tail-gate-red-230830.html)

barkern143 03-27-2013 07:40 PM

Need a tj rear tail gate (red)
 
Like the title says I need a red tailgate for my 97tj, it's the brighter red, not the maroon, mines tweaked by the previous owner using an oversized spare without a carrier.
Thanks

Mcatt 03-27-2013 08:06 PM

Yep I have one, the bright cherry red. I'mpretty sure it's in nice shape. I will double check tomorrow and get some pics for you.:thumb:

barkern143 03-27-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcatt (Post 3561265)
Yep I have one, the bright cherry red. I'mpretty sure it's in nice shape. I will double check tomorrow and get some pics for you.:thumb:

Thanks bud. Need one pretty bad. Any idea how much it'll run me?

Mcatt 03-27-2013 08:56 PM

PM sent

rossd14 03-30-2013 03:30 PM

97-06 TJ JeepWrangler Tailgate

Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Holland MI 49424

PhillyMike 04-04-2013 07:43 AM

I got one needs rot repair where the hinges bolt in. 15$ plus shipping its yours.

O_M_Jeep 04-04-2013 07:51 AM

can you show us some pics of the tailgate that got tweaked? I'm always curious to see what kind of damage is done by tires on stock carriers.

barkern143 04-05-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyMike (Post 3592964)
I got one needs rot repair where the hinges bolt in. 15$ plus shipping its yours.

No thanks not really wanting to deal with rot right now, thanks though

barkern143 04-05-2013 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Kinda hard to tell by the pics but the tire was just too heavy so it bent the tailgate inward


Attachment 231949

PhillyMike 04-05-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barkern143 (Post 3598274)
Kinda hard to tell by the pics but the tire was just too heavy so it bent the tailgate inward

You can see it in the pic its all pushed in.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.