Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   New York Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f98/)
-   -   M.O.R.E. park (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f98/m-o-r-e-park-231361.html)

wilmerc76 03-29-2013 11:12 PM

M.O.R.E. park
 
Hitting up M.O.R.E. tomorrow. Anyone interested?

jamesx2 03-30-2013 07:54 AM

Where is it?

wilmerc76 03-30-2013 08:31 AM

Upstate NY, Town of Whitehall.

cakes567 04-02-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilmerc76 (Post 3571330)
Upstate NY, Town of Whitehall.

Whitehall? I'm in bloomfield about 30min from Rochester. Where is that compared to Rochester

wilmerc76 04-02-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakes567 (Post 3586769)

Whitehall? I'm in bloomfield about 30min from Rochester. Where is that compared to Rochester

East. By Lake George.

cakes567 04-02-2013 09:32 PM

If never heard of more park before. I've heard of whispering pines and plan on going this year to!

wilmerc76 04-02-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakes567 (Post 3587062)
If never heard of more park before. I've heard of whispering pines and plan on going this year to!

It's new from my understanding, not sure how long they've been open. They don't have a website but they have a Facebook page. There's a pretty large event there this weekend.

1jeeplvr 08-25-2013 09:39 AM

Hey wilmerc,havent heard from you in a while.How did you ever make out with your new tires? Should be time to get back up to MORE.

wilmerc76 08-25-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1jeeplvr (Post 4117883)
Hey wilmerc,havent heard from you in a while.How did you ever make out with your new tires? Should be time to get back up to MORE.

Hey bud. It's funny you should mention that. I bought a set of '13 Rubi wheels from a guy in the forum. When I get them I'm hoping to get some 33's on them quickly. I'll be up there in early sept. Gotta get more trail time in!!

1jeeplvr 08-25-2013 01:23 PM

Yes def! Mike was at my house & he got a new stubby front bumper & winch.Hes ready to go!!!

1jeeplvr 09-23-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilmerc76 (Post 4117992)
Hey bud. It's funny you should mention that. I bought a set of '13 Rubi wheels from a guy in the forum. When I get them I'm hoping to get some 33's on them quickly. I'll be up there in early sept. Gotta get more trail time in!!

Where are you?? Its late Sept now???

wilmerc76 09-24-2013 09:55 PM

Schedule has been crazy and unforgiving. As soon as I can make it up I'll let you know.

1jeeplvr 09-25-2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilmerc76 (Post 4836313)
Schedule has been crazy and unforgiving. As soon as I can make it up I'll let you know.

Awesome, how are the new tires & rims?

wilmerc76 09-25-2013 09:06 PM

Man, I have the tires and wheels in the shed. Haven't even got them mounted and balanced etc. Plus, I hate the idea of just throwing the present tires away or not using them.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 AM.