Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pictures Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/)
-   -   Not for mud? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/not-for-mud-231383.html)

Stayathomedad 03-30-2013 07:43 AM

Not for mud?
 
1 Attachment(s)
It should be illegal to have such a license plate on a wrangler.

Attachment 229147

myquite 03-30-2013 01:36 PM

don't all JK's come with this plate? I think it comes in the makeup case that comes with it. lol. just kidding.

Tweak 03-30-2013 08:43 PM

I bet the family has 2, one that says NOT4MUD and one that says 4MUD. one is a kid carrier the other is for fun.

SHADYDC 04-01-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myquite (Post 3571977)
don't all JK's come with this plate? I think it comes in the makeup case that comes with it. lol. just kidding.

:rofl:

Deezz22 04-02-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweak (Post 3573156)
I bet the family has 2, one that says NOT4MUD and one that says 4MUD. one is a kid carrier the other is for fun.

That's EXACTLY what i have going!!!

distortedtj 04-02-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stayathomedad (Post 3571089)
It should be illegal to have such a license plate on a wrangler.

Meh, not everyone plays in mud. I avoid it if I can. Had my fun in it with mud trucks etc. My jeep stays away from it. Nothing wrong with those that enjoy it. But everyone has different likes.


Any little boy can play in a mud puddle....:whistling:

WatchThis! 04-10-2013 02:37 PM

I have literally driven over a mountain to avoid a mud hole. Not everyone plays in the mud.

thgr8alex 04-11-2013 09:52 PM

I used to get in the mud until it destroyed my rear dana 35 and costed me 1300 to replace. A seal went bad and it got up inside and acted like a blender. I try to hit the trails and only go in mud if a buddy gets stuck haha

WatchThis! 04-11-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thgr8alex (Post 3625920)
I used to get in the mud until it destroyed my rear dana 35 and costed me 1300 to replace. A seal went bad and it got up inside and acted like a blender. I try to hit the trails and only go in mud if a buddy gets stuck haha

Well in the muds defence you can blow a dana 35 rear up just by looking at it wrong if it has anything over a 33 on it.

thgr8alex 04-11-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatchThis! (Post 3626037)

Well in the muds defence you can blow a dana 35 rear up just by looking at it wrong if it has anything over a 33 on it.

Ya im not planning on going any higher than 33s like im running now. I really would like a solid d44 but ive got other things to worry about. The d35 still works haha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.