Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   New Hampshire Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f89/)
-   -   Just picked up 05 Wrangler Unlimited today in Manchester (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f89/just-picked-up-05-wrangler-unlimited-today-in-manchester-231453.html)

KCooper 03-30-2013 03:05 PM

Just picked up 05 Wrangler Unlimited today in Manchester
 
1 Attachment(s)
My wife and I have talked about and finally found a nice 2005 that caught our eye. Let the fun begin!!!!'

HICK83 03-31-2013 02:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice LJ I am living in mass looking to move just north of concord NH in may hoping to ride some of the trails this summer. Hope I can find a small town to raise the kiddos. I can't stand mass any longer. So if u see this jeep don't forget to wave.


Attachment 229792

SAABseanSCANIA 04-01-2013 11:07 AM

Nice LJ bud, and yes, let the fun and spending begin! :thumb:

KCooper 04-02-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HICK83 (Post 3575887)
Nice LJ I am living in mass looking to move just north of concord NH in may hoping to ride some of the trails this summer. Hope I can find a small town to raise the kiddos. I can't stand mass any longer. So if u see this jeep don't forget to wave.

Absolutely. Good luck in your move.

KCooper 04-02-2013 05:23 AM

LJ? I thought it was a TJ? I see I have more studying to so about it :-)

jkjeeper06 04-03-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCooper (Post 3583100)
LJ? I thought it was a TJ? I see I have more studying to so about it :-)

An LJ is a version of a TJ. It's just a TJ unlimited. It's a "long jeep"

KCooper 04-05-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkjeeper06 (Post 3591993)

An LJ is a version of a TJ. It's just a TJ unlimited. It's a "long jeep"

Ahhhh, that does make sense.

SuperTJ 04-05-2013 12:08 PM

Congrats. Very clean looking Jeep.

owen4it 04-11-2013 08:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Grats on the new jeep, nice color. I just picked up a 99 TJ in Manchester this week. Looking forward to going topless this summer if it ever gets warm enough!

thinkxingu 04-12-2013 05:04 AM

Welcome, guys! There's a ton if us in the northern Nashua area- maybe we should stage a get together?

S

KCooper 04-12-2013 06:50 AM

Absolutely!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.