Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pennsylvania Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/)
-   -   Philadelphia suburbs (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/philadelphia-suburbs-231611.html)

Mistermoose 03-31-2013 07:43 AM

Philadelphia suburbs
 
Heyy guys I'm always interested in meeting local jeepers! So this is for the people who live outside of Philly, king of Prussia, west Chester, norristown, oaks, Wayne, paoli... And many more just say hi maybe add your rig... Maybe we're neighbors and don't even know it yet!!

TheGeak 04-03-2013 05:30 PM

Hey man, I'm out in Pottstown! Just got my Jeep a few weeks ago so it's a new work in progress!

JDeBlois 04-04-2013 11:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistermoose (Post 3574798)
Heyy guys I'm always interested in meeting local jeepers! So this is for the people who live outside of Philly, king of Prussia, west Chester, norristown, oaks, Wayne, paoli... And many more just say hi maybe add your rig... Maybe we're neighbors and don't even know it yet!!

I go to Cabrini and I'm always around. I have a white Tj on 33s with a lot of add ons. I've prolly seen you around

2yj 04-07-2013 10:40 AM

Im in Bechtelsville and work in Skippack.

Proxy404 04-25-2013 03:05 PM

I'm up in Manayunk. Dozer JKU Sahara. She's actually in the shop getting the lift and tires installed now!

rasputinswrangler 04-27-2013 09:09 AM

Im in Spring City...stock 02 sport, love it!!

Mistermoose 04-29-2013 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Welcome all I'm actually in collegeville but I drive to blue bell everyday. Maybe some of you locals have seen me I'm in the yellow tj





Attachment 242706

Davidramil03 04-29-2013 07:56 PM

Hey I'm in Phoenixville, 07 JKU on 33's.

mtrostle 05-06-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proxy404 (Post 3682196)
I'm up in Manayunk. Dozer JKU Sahara. She's actually in the shop getting the lift and tires installed now!

I'm in Manayunk as well. Live right up the street from you. I run by your JKU every morning on my weekly runs. Like your new "shoes", completes the look with the bumpers. We have a few nicely pimped out JK's in our neighborhood. :thumb:

Proxy404 05-06-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtrostle (Post 3725488)
I'm in Manayunk as well. Live right up the street from you. I run by your JKU every morning on my weekly runs. Like your new "shoes", completes the look with the bumpers. We have a few nicely pimped out JK's in our neighborhood. :thumb:

Thanks! Yea, I've seen a few. There's a white one that's been parking on Manayunk Ave every now and then that's chromed out (meh), and I think there's a slightly raised 2 door with AEV wheels usually up on Mitchell. I've seen plenty of unmodified JKs and JKUs around though. You do anything to yours yet?

Marauder 05-15-2013 08:32 PM

I'm picking up my new '13 JK tomorrow and I'm in Collegeville every weekend. We'll have to sync and have meet.

Proxy404 05-16-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marauder (Post 3759663)
I'm picking up my new '13 JK tomorrow and I'm in Collegeville every weekend. We'll have to sync and have meet.

First post? Welcome! The guys around here hit the trails about once a month so there are definitely plenty of trips to jump on! Keep an eye on this one, the http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/philly-64027.html thread and your third eye on the NJ forum. There are plenty of places to go out there like Wharton State Park.

steve_plunkett 05-16-2013 09:49 AM

Im the delaware county with a stock tj and CJ 5 with a springover lift and 35s

Cherokee2Wrangler 05-16-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdeblois (Post 3593860)
i go to cabrini and i'm always around. I have a white tj on 33s with a lot of add ons. I've prolly seen you around

pendel

Marauder 05-17-2013 06:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Proxy404 (Post 3761459)
First post? Welcome! The guys around here hit the trails about once a month so there are definitely plenty of trips to jump on! Keep an eye on this one, the http://www.wranglerforum.com/f97/philly-64027.html thread and your third eye on the NJ forum. There are plenty of places to go out there like Wharton State Park.

Thanks for the welcome! I joined 5 years ago and now is when I'm actually got one and started posting...lol.

Got her from Sport Jeep in Norristown.
'13 JK, sport s, billet silver, auto, hardtop, power group, connectivity group, sirius, alpine, side steps.

i'll definitely keep an eye to hit the trails with you guys. She seems too clean! :D

sigma93 08-08-2013 11:31 PM

havertown jeep TJ here

Mistermoose 08-10-2013 05:57 PM

Heyy guys I'm glad to see so many local jeepers I've been thinking maybe we should all get together and maybe go wheelin whorton park I go to pretty often

D_Mill_2006 08-10-2013 07:41 PM

Hey right outside of media got an LJ always looking to go off road, when the opportunity is there.

black ops 2 08-10-2013 07:52 PM

I'm in lower Chester county just north of Oxford. Always looking for trail partners when I can get away. Anyone here going to Quadratec coffee next Sunday? If so I'll see you there. My rig is in the profile pic

psebra 08-11-2013 09:10 AM

I'm in schwenksville. 99 TJ with jk wheels. Work in progress

OverkillYJ 08-12-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeBlois (Post 3593860)
I go to Cabrini and I'm always around. I have a white Tj on 33s with a lot of add ons. I've prolly seen you around

Ha! I have parked on that same rock a few times. Nice spot. I keep hushed about that since the cops already like to ticket there.

I am in Andorra BTW. Pretty easy to spot me when I have my Jeep out.

keb211 08-28-2013 03:29 AM

Where is that rock?

OverkillYJ 08-28-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb211 (Post 4129037)
Where is that rock?

In the woods

Shelb 08-28-2013 12:00 PM

So how far out do the burbs go? I'm in Reading and just bought a new to me 92 Sahara.

Jkchris2dr. 08-28-2013 10:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, in willow grove. I have a '13 jk work in progress. Right now I have only rubicon take offs, and other little things. Lift and re gear among others in the near future. I'm always down for wheeling. I go to Wharton often and like to go to Rausch as well.

WallyGator215 08-29-2013 05:19 AM

Hey jeepers I also live in willow grove and I'm working on my 87 yj. Motor is running a little rough so I'm trying to straighten that out. My question is about wheeling. I have never been out on the trails since I'm new to the jeep life. I see you mention Wharton and raush as trail spots. Are these places you have to pay to play or be a member. And are the trails too much for a bone stock jeep ? Any info will help thanks jeep heads

OverkillYJ 08-29-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WallyGator215 (Post 4133092)
Hey jeepers I also live in willow grove and I'm working on my 87 yj. Motor is running a little rough so I'm trying to straighten that out. My question is about wheeling. I have never been out on the trails since I'm new to the jeep life. I see you mention Wharton and raush as trail spots. Are these places you have to pay to play or be a member. And are the trails too much for a bone stock jeep ? Any info will help thanks jeep heads

They are stock jeep trails. Free and public. Just check out the state diseases in nj online.

WallyGator215 08-29-2013 01:39 PM

Anyone ever do the beginner 101 course at Rausch creek park? Looking for some first hand input on if its worth it to try. I'm new to wheeling? Thanks

OverkillYJ 08-29-2013 02:48 PM

If you are new and dont have someone experienced you can hit the trails with then I say go for it. There are basic things you need to understand so that you dont make stupid mistakes and break things unnecessarily. I al talking like burning your clutch to nothing, beating on your transmission, driving over obstacles correctly.

WallyGator215 08-29-2013 03:10 PM

Thanks overkill. That's what I needed to hear. And I will be looking into it. It's a 2 hour drive for me but I think it will be well worth it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.