Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Texas Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/)
-   -   Anyone know of any good used tires for sale? Or Rubi take off's? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f53/anyone-know-of-any-good-used-tires-for-sale-or-rubi-take-offs-232008.html)

Adrian87GN 04-01-2013 12:58 PM

Anyone know of any good used tires for sale? Or Rubi take off's?
 
I went and looked at some BFG A/T K/O's on Saturday a guy had on Craigs List, but he didn't have his listing correct. Showed 4 of them to be at 90% when only 2 of them were. Still wanted $750 for 2 good tires and 3 well worn ones. I passed to say the least.

Something like 275/70/18 - or I might be interested in a whole new set of wheels & tires if the price is right. I'd take some 2013 Rubicon take off's or am open to offers.

Tweak 04-02-2013 09:00 PM

how far do you mind driving? I have a set of 5 Federal Couragia's on 17" black vtec wheels, tires measure right around 32, I'll have to get the exact measurements later. only 6k miles on 4, one never on the ground, only 2 trips in the dirt. wheels have a couple of scratches.

I have been holding onto them because they are my only 100% good set of tires but I could let them go for $800 if you are interested.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hprpkm.jpg

Heywodja 04-02-2013 11:33 PM

I have a set of 18" take offs from my Sahara 5 total about 50% tread 300.00 total

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/3698956597.html

Adrian87GN 04-03-2013 06:13 PM

Tweak - thanks. Possibly interested, I am assuming this is with the wheels? Or just tires?

Heywodja - I have the same wheels and tires on my Sahara.

Heywodja 04-03-2013 06:58 PM

Ok cool

whiteyjfm 04-03-2013 08:30 PM

It is a long shot, but I send you a PM.

whiteyjfm 04-03-2013 08:32 PM

It is a long shot, but I have send you a PM.

Tweak 04-03-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian87GN (Post 3590597)
Tweak - thanks. Possibly interested, I am assuming this is with the wheels? Or just tires?

Heywodja - I have the same wheels and tires on my Sahara.

5 wheels, 5 tires.

265-70r17

Tyler92yj 04-03-2013 11:20 PM

swiber pm him

whiteyjfm 04-04-2013 08:17 PM

Pictures emailed to you, Let me know what you think.

SRJeep 04-04-2013 09:50 PM

Two months ago, I had five wheels and tires with zero miles and could not find a buyer, now they are everywhere............

amarillojeepguy 04-12-2013 01:10 AM

Got some Rubi takeoffs with 13k and rails also if interested

Pelikan 04-12-2013 04:32 AM

Tires and Wheels For Sale
 
Late next week I will be selling all 5 of my new (less than 200 miles) wheels and tires off my new JKU. The tires are Goodyear Wrangler SR-A 255/75R17 mounted on the 5 spoke sparkle silver wheels. I will sell all 5 for $600. Located near Tomball.

Adrian87GN 04-15-2013 11:44 AM

Hey there, wheel search is over - scored a set of 200 mile takeoff's for $950. Thanks all.

http://i.imgur.com/GBvlWq9.jpg?1

DFW6ER 04-15-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian87GN (Post 3639452)
Hey there, wheel search is over - scored a set of 200 mile takeoff's for $950. Thanks all.

http://i.imgur.com/GBvlWq9.jpg?1

Those wheels look great with your paint color. And a decent price, as well. Did you get those w/ TPMS included?

Adrian87GN 04-15-2013 12:33 PM

Thanks! I love it. Yes, including sensors.

Mbeers21 04-16-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweak (Post 3586899)
how far do you mind driving? I have a set of 5 Federal Couragia's on 17" black vtec wheels, tires measure right around 32, I'll have to get the exact measurements later. only 6k miles on 4, one never on the ground, only 2 trips in the dirt. wheels have a couple of scratches.

I have been holding onto them because they are my only 100% good set of tires but I could let them go for $800 if you are interested.

Would you still be interested in selling these?

McGyver5150 04-17-2013 09:08 AM

I just did a install on a customers Jeep and he has Rubi wheels and BFG KM's with little miles on them....he is going to sell....

Duckquackers 04-17-2013 09:15 AM

I still have brand new set of 5 MOAB rims and tires.

Mbeers21 04-17-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckquackers (Post 3647532)
I still have brand new set of 5 MOAB rims and tires.

How much and where are you located?

Duckquackers 04-17-2013 01:56 PM

Mbeers I am currently n Houston, pm me for info.

Duckquackers 04-23-2013 03:00 PM

Still have my rims and tires in the garage Mbeers...

Pelikan 04-27-2013 09:38 PM

Five New Wheels/Tires
 
I will sell all 5 of my (less than 200 miles) wheels and tires off my new JKU. The tires are Goodyear Wrangler SR-A 255/75R17 mounted on the 5 spoke sparkle silver wheels. I will sell all 5 for $600. Located near Tomball.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.