Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Want to Start a Meeting in Murrieta/Temecula (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/want-to-start-a-meeting-in-murrieta-temecula-232701.html)

R8DRIZD 04-04-2013 02:50 AM

Want to Start a Meeting in Murrieta/Temecula
 
Hello So. Cal Jeeper's..

I would like to get a meeting started in Temecula/Murrieta. I noticed a good amount of people in our area and would like to start a meeting/local runs in our back yard. There are plenty of people, places and desire to make local day runs in our area.

I dont have the best of jeeps, but I am willing to lead some local runs if anyone is interested. Wildomar, Santiago Peak, Cleghorn, Big Bear, etc all are all within a days run.

Let me know if your game and lets start meeting on a monthly basis to talk, drink, eat, laugh, meet and wheel...

Just a thought...

Aftahour 04-04-2013 03:59 AM

im game. got weird scheduled can do short day runs or free sundays.

Rommelx3 04-04-2013 04:26 AM

keep us posted on your plans! :popcorn:

YjKalamity 04-04-2013 11:02 AM

I'm in. My schedule is crazy, but I try and make time for one run a month.

turdhurdler 04-04-2013 12:48 PM

Am good with day runs. Off most Fridays and Saturdays.

Jeff

Slo Mo 04-04-2013 02:20 PM

I am in

werubiblue06 04-04-2013 03:38 PM

I'm up for this too, sounds like a great plan. :thumb:

RLSmith 04-04-2013 11:40 PM

Im in too. In ontario. Real close to cleghorn.

Rommelx3 04-05-2013 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLSmith (Post 3596821)
Im in too. In ontario. Real close to cleghorn.

x2 :thumb:

Westside1 04-05-2013 12:38 PM

I am down!

Ogre22 04-06-2013 10:17 AM

Count me in.

Moe jk 04-06-2013 11:31 AM

I'm in for this!

CJP1 04-06-2013 04:15 PM

I live in Murrieta and I would love to have people to ride with!

YjKalamity 04-06-2013 04:46 PM

I'll possibly be making a trip to Anza Borrego next Saturday if anyone here wanted to go on a run. I'll either be leaving Friday around 5 and staying the night or leaving early Saturday morning.

R8DRIZD 04-08-2013 10:12 PM

Hello all-

Sorry I have been out of the area on buisness. I would like to set up a meeting every 3rd Friday of the month at 7PM to meet and plan local trips etc.

First meeting will be held April 19th @ 7PM at Ultimate Sports Pizza in the Albertsons shopping center on Clinton Keith @ 15 Fwy.

23905 Clinton Keith Rd Wildomar, CA 92595
(951) 304-9292

We can talk, plan a run, find another location, plan a better meeting time etc...

I am looking forward to meet fellow Jeepers in my area!

See you there!

Moe jk 04-08-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8DRIZD (Post 3612023)
Hello all-

Sorry I have been out of the area on buisness. I would like to set up a meeting every 3rd Friday of the month at 7PM to meet and plan local trips etc.

First meeting will be held April 19th @ 7PM at Ultimate Sports Pizza in the Albertsons shopping center on Clinton Keith @ 15 Fwy.

23905 Clinton Keith Rd Wildomar, CA 92595
(951) 304-9292

We can talk, plan a run, find another location, plan a better meeting time etc...

I am looking forward to meet fellow Jeepers in my area!

See you there!

Sounds like a good time and day for me!

R8DRIZD 04-08-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YjKalamity (Post 3602864)
I'll possibly be making a trip to Anza Borrego next Saturday if anyone here wanted to go on a run. I'll either be leaving Friday around 5 and staying the night or leaving early Saturday morning.


Sorry but I can't this weekend. Let's meet and talk about more trips :thumb:

YjKalamity 04-09-2013 09:46 PM

I'll more than likely be able to make the meeting :thumb:

CJP1 04-09-2013 09:53 PM

Yes that is an awesome spot...5 min from my house. That location and time should work for me. Is that next weekend?

Aftahour 04-09-2013 10:24 PM

I won't be able to do nights. I work till 10-11pm.

werubiblue06 04-09-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8DRIZD (Post 3612023)
Hello all-

Sorry I have been out of the area on buisness. I would like to set up a meeting every 3rd Friday of the month at 7PM to meet and plan local trips etc.

First meeting will be held April 19th @ 7PM at Ultimate Sports Pizza in the Albertsons shopping center on Clinton Keith @ 15 Fwy.

23905 Clinton Keith Rd Wildomar, CA 92595
(951) 304-9292

We can talk, plan a run, find another location, plan a better meeting time etc...

I am looking forward to meet fellow Jeepers in my area!

See you there!

I'll be at Hungry Valley that weekend, so unfortunately I wont be able to make this meet. However, I'll keep looking out for future local meets.

R8DRIZD 04-09-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aftahour (Post 3617246)
I won't be able to do nights. I work till 10-11pm.

That darn work thing always gets in the way:banghead:

We'll keep you posted on upcomming runs:thumb:

R8DRIZD 04-09-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by werubiblue06 (Post 3617509)
I'll be at Hungry Valley that weekend, so unfortunately I wont be able to make this meet. However, I'll keep looking out for future local meets.

I'll post any runs that transpire from the Friday night meetings.

R8DRIZD 04-10-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJP1 (Post 3617078)
Yes that is an awesome spot...5 min from my house. That location and time should work for me. Is that next weekend?


The first meeting will start the following Friday the 19th

R8DRIZD 04-10-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8DRIZD (Post 3612023)
Hello all-

Sorry I have been out of the area on buisness. I would like to set up a meeting every 3rd Friday of the month at 7PM to meet and plan local trips etc.

First meeting will be held April 19th @ 7PM at Ultimate Sports Pizza in the Albertsons shopping center on Clinton Keith @ 15 Fwy.

23905 Clinton Keith Rd Wildomar, CA 92595
(951) 304-9292

We can talk, plan a run, find another location, plan a better meeting time etc...

I am looking forward to meet fellow Jeepers in my area!

See you there!

I want to humbley appoligize for the need to cancel our first meeting. I was made aware that I will be travelng out of town on Buisness returnng the 24th. :banghead:

I would still like to keep the meeting time and 3rd Friday meeting. Only to be started in May.

Again I appoligize :surrender: The pizza is on me for the first meeting.:thumb:

werubiblue06 04-11-2013 08:54 AM

No problem...let's just get it done on another day.

Jeep Matt 04-12-2013 05:30 AM

I drive from Temecula up north pretty frequently. Love to stop by once we have a date set!

YjKalamity 04-12-2013 10:15 AM

We could always get a head count and see how many of us can make next Friday, it would still be fun to meet up, drink some beer, and talk Jeeps!

R8DRIZD 04-12-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YjKalamity (Post 3627683)
We could always get a head count and see how many of us can make next Friday, it would still be fun to meet up, drink some beer, and talk Jeeps!

I apologize..I was thinking the whole world revolved around me...please do meet up and kick off the meeting! Let me know how it turns out.

YjKalamity 04-12-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8DRIZD (Post 3627748)
I apologize..I was thinking the whole world revolved around me...please do meet up and kick off the meeting! Let me know how it turns out.

It's alright, I get like that sometimes too lol. We could always set you up on Skype during the meeting!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.