Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Tj fender flares (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/tj-fender-flares-232766.html)

Jer91 04-04-2013 01:02 PM

Tj fender flares
 
Anybody got a old set of tj fender flares they wanna get rid of? Let me know

beaureed445 04-04-2013 02:26 PM

I might have a set soon.

Jer91 04-04-2013 03:43 PM

Ok just let me know if you do

larjeep 04-04-2013 09:18 PM

I have a set. What size u looking for

Jer91 04-04-2013 10:53 PM

I'm not sure I understand the question. I have a yj and really like the look of tj flares and a buddy of mine said that tj flares will fit on my yj.

jfearin77 04-04-2013 11:06 PM

If im not mistaken, all that is different is the mounting holes. I believe the reason is the 1/4 pnl wheel arches are slightly different. Tj flares have a lip that helps align it to the body. So some mod will be necessary, either the body or the flare. Again...thats if im not mistaken !

jfearin77 04-04-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larjeep (Post 3595860)
I have a set. What size u looking for

They came in two widths. 4" & 6".

Jer91 04-04-2013 11:14 PM

Really either would be fine. I'm just kinda looking around and seeing my options

larjeep 04-05-2013 09:47 PM

They r 6" and in great shape

Buffalo 04-06-2013 10:30 AM

i have a set of four Bushwacker Flares that I took off my 2005 LJ. Pretty sure the wheel well measurements are the same. If I'm mistaken, please correct me.
Anyway, I changed to a flat fender and have the ones in this picture, boxed up and I can ship them to you.
Thoughts?
Steve
http://stevenjudy.smugmug.com/Cars/T...DSCN1030-S.jpg

Jer91 04-07-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalo (Post 3601674)
i have a set of four Bushwacker Flares that I took off my 2005 LJ. Pretty sure the wheel well measurements are the same. If I'm mistaken, please correct me.
Anyway, I changed to a flat fender and have the ones in this picture, boxed up and I can ship them to you.
Thoughts?
Steve

I sent you a pm

Mistermoose 04-07-2013 11:34 PM

Make sure there are no laws with size of flares and tires I know there is in PA.

PhillyMike 04-08-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistermoose (Post 3607741)
Make sure there are no laws with size of flares and tires I know there is in PA.

Yeah got pulled over when I was running 35s on stock flares guy busted out the tape and all. I was like really?

Jer91 04-08-2013 04:59 PM

I think I should be alright. I'm only running 32x11.50's

Mistermoose 04-08-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer91 (Post 3610331)
I think I should be alright. I'm only running 32x11.50's

It's the width not the height playboy.

Jer91 04-08-2013 06:44 PM

I know but with my stock flares My tires only stick out about 3/4 of an inch. Hopefully no one will take notice. Haha

PhillyMike 04-08-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer91 (Post 3610686)
I know but with my stock flares My tires only stick out about 3/4 of an inch. Hopefully no one will take notice. Haha

You get the right cop, trying to make a name for himself.... it will matter. Check your state laws.

Jer91 04-08-2013 09:25 PM

Ok will do


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.