Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Soft Top Bow Bracket

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ncjsa12 
#1 ·
Quick question for you all, nobody at the dealership can give me an answer. I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2 door, I recently bought a soft top off a 2008 JK on Craigslist. The top came with all original equipment, except I'm missing the soft top bow brackets that go on the left and ride side. Do I need to get the brackets for 2008 or 2012? The guy who sold me the top said it will fit my Jeep as long as I have all the original equipment. So far everything has attached beautifully, just need the bow brackets. Thanks all!

#2 ·
These should be the part numbers, courtesy of IowaRaider:

dealer but this looks like the part
MOPAR Soft Top Bow 1 & 3 Bracket, Left 55397231AC
MOPAR Soft Top Bow 1 & 3 Bracket, Right 55397230AC
The Quad probably carries them as well and you can get free shipping and price match by contacting the rep on this site.

Can't tell if it includes the bolts, if you call Quadratec they would probably be able to tell you.
I'm pretty sure the bow brackets should be all compatible. If for some reason they aren't, you'd want the brackets that match the top. FYI, when you put the top on, the header bar will probably hit the footman's loop behind your rear view mirror. You can shave the header bar or remove the torx screws on the footman's loop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.