Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   close to ohio (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/close-to-ohio-23301.html)

flattietj 11-19-2008 10:54 PM

close to ohio
 
to thos that are either in ohio or close we will be hitting painted rock on the weekend after thanksgiving(27th/28th?) and also hitting wellsville on dec the 20th.....these are both rowdy jeepers sponsored rides and we are always looking for new members so feel free to post up interest.....we go about once or twice a month all over the midwest/east coast

GrnTJ 11-21-2008 09:10 PM

I probably wouldnt be able to attend all the rides due to college right now (got another year to go) but Im deff. interested in wheelin with you guys on a regular basis and possibly joining rowdy jeepers. Had a hell of a time at Harlan with you guys. Anything in particular I need to do to join? I can probably hit wellsville with you guys on the 20th if I get lucky. Let me know.

flattietj 11-22-2008 08:21 AM

just hop on the site......www.rowdyjeepers.com........weve got no fees or any real membership......if you wanna join come on over and introduce yourself

GrnTJ 11-22-2008 02:10 PM

Well I kinda did at the party and that night run in Harlan with you guys but I plan on being at more of the runs you guys make because it was a blast seeing everyone get through Lions Den. I'll deff. check that site out.

jeeperman 11-24-2008 08:45 AM

Wish I could go with you, but family stuff and work all this weekend, and then I have a little one due just after Christmas, so no trips around then (especially without my wife!:eek:). I will have to pop over to the site to see what you guys are all about, and make it down south to some runs next spring/summer!

activelydying 11-24-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flattietj (Post 284690)
to thos that are either in ohio or close we will be hitting painted rock on the weekend after thanksgiving(27th/28th?) and also hitting wellsville on dec the 20th.....these are both rowdy jeepers sponsored rides and we are always looking for new members so feel free to post up interest.....we go about once or twice a month all over the midwest/east coast

Where's wellsville? I'm in Toronto, Oh.

BILLG 11-24-2008 04:30 PM

Wellsville is on rt 7 above Stubenville.We are also going on the 14th if anyone is interested.I am going to try and make both weekends.The 14th will be a Sunday ride and the 20th a sat ride.

activelydying 11-24-2008 04:36 PM

pm sent

flattietj 11-25-2008 06:13 AM

thats crazy you dont know where wellsville is being from toronto.......my buddys gfreind is from toronto and said that is one of the high school hangouts

activelydying 11-25-2008 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flattietj (Post 286140)
thats crazy you dont know where wellsville is being from toronto.......my buddys gfreind is from toronto and said that is one of the high school hangouts


I just moved to toronto a few months ago.

flattietj 11-26-2008 06:22 AM

gotcha.......well check this site out frequently b/c we go to wellsville all the time.....u ought to join our rowdy jeeper forum also to see more local rides

activelydying 11-27-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flattietj (Post 286426)
gotcha.......well check this site out frequently b/c we go to wellsville all the time.....u ought to join our rowdy jeeper forum also to see more local rides


I just moved from Columbus.....Painted Rock is great.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 AM.