Other Ways to Use A Turkey...
1. As a hood ornament.
2. As a disguise so your ugly Aunt Beatrice can't kiss you and say, "How much you've grown!"
3. As a football for the after-meal game.
4. One word... bowling!
5. As yet another object to drop from the top of the dorm to test the range of the splatter upon impact.
6. As a Christmas gift (avoid the holiday crowds this way!)
7. As a doorstop to keep your relatives out.
8. Makes a great doggie chew toy.
9. Fill it with whip cream - watch the fun.
10. An unexplored cavern for the new Barbie.
11. A visual aid to explain to children where babies come from.
12. Bury in the yard for future midnight snacks.
13. If you're flying home, take the carcass as a carry-on. See what it looks like in the X-ray machine. Better yet, put it in a pet carrier and asked the flight attendant for some chicken feed.
14. Wear as a helmet, declaring, "I'm TURKEYMAN!"
15. Place a speaker inside the bird, and from another room, amaze your guests with this talking foul!
16. Throw the turkey out the window yelling, "You're FREE! Fly! FLY!"
17. Two words: Turkey puppet.
18. Toss the carcass into a turkey farm to intimidate next year's stock.
19. Attach to a fishing pole, slowly drive around the neighborhood in the back of a pickup and see how many dogs follow you.
20. From a concealed location, toss in front of a passing car. When they stop, run out screaming that they hit your dog!
21. As in an old murder mystery, question all the dinner guests in an attempt to discover who killed the guest of honor.
Turkey puppet FTW.
...to scare your troubled parrot into submission.
...target practice, put it on your clay pigeon thrower and yell PULL!
Hey, Aunt B means well.
19. Attach to a fishing pole, slowly drive around the neighborhood in the back of a pickup and see how many neighbors follow you.
20. Smoking the turkey. (I always heard of this, but could not get it to light.)
OK........... real bad joke....
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.|