Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   BEWARE: Jeep Diving (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/beware-jeep-diving-233982.html)

scottmphoto 04-09-2013 12:27 AM

BEWARE: Jeep Diving

Apparently this new fad involves people jumping into Jeeps with no doors while at a red light. :nonono:

LiveLeak.com - Jeep Diving

scuba_steve 04-09-2013 12:29 AM

I read the rules on the site. I wonder if they subtract points when the "diver" pisses their pants after I draw my Glock 27.

WatchThis! 04-09-2013 12:35 AM

Would have been funny if she hauled ass to the ghetto and kicked his ass out.

52motorhead 04-09-2013 12:37 AM

If someone did that in my Jeep it would be the last red light they ever seen.

noobified 04-09-2013 12:52 AM

It's all fun and games until someone gets shot.

WatchThis! 04-09-2013 12:55 AM

I wonder what kind of trouble someone could get into with the law if they got caught doing this.

legitposter 04-09-2013 01:04 AM

I would slam on the gas and call the cops with the person trapped inside. I would assume they are carjacking me and I would report it that way. Once a cop gets the call and gets behind me, I'd pull over and run away from the Jeep yelling that I think they have a gun.

Then I'd take a seat and see how it all plays out :)

WatchThis! 04-09-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legitposter (Post 3612500)
I would slam on the gas and call the cops with the person trapped inside. I would assume they are carjacking me and I would report it that way. Once a cop gets the call and gets behind me, I'd pull over and run away from the Jeep yelling that I think they have a gun.

That would teach them a lesson wouldn't it.

RevCo666 04-09-2013 01:10 AM

Generally I'm a very passive person but if some complete stranger jumped in with me (I only have 2 doors) this is how it would end:

1. E-brake on (don't care if the light just turned green)
2. Slowly walk around the jeep to the passenger side
3. Pull the jack-a$$ out of the seat any which way possible
4. And proceed to give that person a taste of a steel toed doc martens (don't own a gun)

The way I see it should the law show up, I could simply say the guy (hopefully never a woman would do this) was trying to car jack me and I defended myself and property.

71K5 04-09-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legitposter (Post 3612500)

Making the dumb@#s Jeep diver into an instant felon.
This may have been funny 20-30 years ago. But in this day and age, this idiot is going to be shot or in prison or both.

Y-Guy 04-09-2013 01:15 AM

Some Jackwagon pulls this on my wife they'll find out how good that shooting class was for her, what a CCW permit means and how a S&W M&P 40 looks up close. Lot of stupid things can turn bad in a hurry.

Lowerumble 04-09-2013 01:54 AM

Yeah kinda funny to try it to pull it on a dude if you had the balls, but targeting male on female only takes it out of the "funny" and into the scary. Pretty lame...

InvisiblePants 04-09-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuba_steve (Post 3612401)
I read the rules on the site. I wonder if they subtract points when the "diver" pisses their pants after I draw my Glock 27.

I agree. With the Castle Doctrine in SC, if I fear for my life, It's 2 to the grape for the offender,and it is considered a good shoot. And if someone randomly entered my vehicle without my permission, My first reaction would be carjacking. You can't fix stupid, but you can skim it out of the gene pool.

Fellows 04-09-2013 05:20 AM

As far as I can tell, this only happened once like 4 years ago. I did some Google searches and only the one video comes up. Perhaps most folks know that chicks with cowboy hats are probably also packing.

Riccochet 04-09-2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvisiblePants (Post 3612636)
I agree. With the Castle Doctrine in SC, if I fear for my life, It's 2 to the grape for the offender,and it is considered a good shoot. And if someone randomly entered my vehicle without my permission, My first reaction would be carjacking. You can't fix stupid, but you can skim it out of the gene pool.

QFT. :thumb: Not my pic, but that's where an M&P9 resides.

https://www5.corecommerce.com/~gumcr...oducts/132.jpg

JEEPDON 04-09-2013 05:55 AM

I noticed this took place in CANADA. Packing is illegal!!! Isn't gun control great!

Sign at gun show recently

"IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA; WE DON'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO OWN A FIREARM"
These are not my words......I am just repeating what the sign said.

live_slow 04-09-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellows (Post 3612856)
As far as I can tell, this only happened once like 4 years ago. I did some Google searches and only the one video comes up. Perhaps most folks know that chicks with cowboy hats are probably also packing.

Yeah. And more than a few internet video memes are setups.

Me? I'd probably ask if they are headed my way. (In a really creepy voice, like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs)

:-)

asianhulk 04-09-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEEPDON (Post 3612888)
I noticed this took place in CANADA. Packing is illegal!!! Isn't gun control great!

Sign at gun show recently

"IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA; WE DON'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO OWN A FIREARM"
These are not my words......I am just repeating what the sign said.

Oh my god haha too funny.

Mistermoose 04-09-2013 08:34 AM

I have metal pipes from when you can change the tires on both sides of my car so this would end before it even began...

panthermark 04-09-2013 08:37 AM

Sounds like a really stupid and dangerous prank..... A good way to get yourself killed.

Oh, and let's not turn this into a political thread please.

Dannylot 04-09-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panthermark (Post 3613175)
Sounds like a really stupid and dangerous prank..... A good way to get yourself killed.

Oh, and let's not turn this into a political thread please.

+1
I'm in law enforcement an always carry my gun and a switch blade.. Wouldn't be smart on their part.

kjeeper10 04-09-2013 08:53 AM

4351 Attachment(s)
I had 2 girls hop over into the back seat years ago. This was at the beach driving my YJ.
Does this count ? :D

dpostman 04-09-2013 08:58 AM

Wow. So many people are uptight, paranoid and scared.:facepalm: I'd probably just shake their hand, start-up a conversation and hope to be invited to wherever they are going... More than likely, they will have some sort of "Refreshments":D

And obviously, some guy with a cowboy had and a smile a mile wide is probably not a National Security threat.

dp

JEEPDON 04-09-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3613229)
I had 2 girls hop over into the back seat years ago. This was at the beach driving my YJ.
Does this count ? :D

I dunno!! Were they hot?

kjeeper10 04-09-2013 09:04 AM

4351 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JEEPDON (Post 3613260)
I dunno!! Were they hot?

I believe so. Once they saw my ugly grill they were out faster then they hopped in :rofl:

Gundad68 04-09-2013 09:04 AM

A good way ta get yo head skinned up where I live.Afraid ta say the other word that sounds like grass.

lolpetewtf 04-09-2013 09:20 AM

I have loved Live Leak for years. If you want to see videos you won't see anywhere else check it out.

Senior Chief 04-09-2013 09:28 AM

Someone comes into whatever vehicle I'm driving (unwelcomed) and its two taps center-of-mass. Hopefully I'd get a copy of the video.

mrbullitt 04-09-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3613275)
I believe so. Once they saw my ugly grill they were out faster then they hopped in :rofl:

That's the funny thing! If it's guys jumping into a girls Jeep....GET THE GUNS!!! if it's hot girls jumping into a guys jeep....How you Doin' lol

Gbobva 04-09-2013 10:22 AM

Dont need a gun... My 3 cell flashlight is a REALLY effective club, and handy from my driver's seat.