Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Offroad sunday! 4-14-13 church!!!

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  jokerchief462 
#1 ·
Lets put something together folks! Iam open for ideas maybe some rocky gap!!!

#6 ·
*** Rocky Gap/Potato Ridge isn't that bad highly recommend 33 in. tires min. 4in. lift also recommended but not nessesary. There are a few videos on YouTube to get a good idea. There are bypasses for almost every obstical. I would be in but I have a funeral to go to on Sunday, promised the wife no Jeep Runs for me this weekend...

#7 ·
33" and lift pffft.

I guess experience becomes a factor, I have a leveling kit and 32"s and have never taken damage on this trail whatsoever. Of course I bypass the last couple :)

I also like to go from the Red rock side so I can shoot at the end but it also makes it easier going this route. I have went both ways and going up the hill is a bit more challenging although I would t even say a spotter is required.

#14 ·
I would be good for Saturday. Is everyone tied up Saturday. I am still interested in doing Lovell Canyon over to Pahrump and then come back thru Wheelers Pass. Just did Ricky Gap a couple of weeks ago so I will Pass on Sunday if that's what you all decide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.