Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Treated my TJ to some new boots (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/treated-my-tj-to-some-new-boots-235226.html)

General Confusion 04-14-2013 01:42 PM

Treated my TJ to some new boots
 
3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 236006



Attachment 236007



Attachment 236008

31 x 10.5 x 15 on modular wheels.

jp2611 04-14-2013 01:43 PM

Nice I ran that same tire for a long time!!

DarrenT 04-14-2013 06:44 PM

Is it just me or has that van an 0161 (Manchester) number on it??
Not sure how you afford to fuel one over there at them prices!! I had a Disco 1 back in the UK, now the proud owner of a 97 TJ, probably about the same fuel economy, but it's half the price here in Canada.
How much the shoes set you back?

cerberus 04-14-2013 07:07 PM

Nice choice! I just purchased the same tires about a month ago for my '97 TJ.

General Confusion 04-15-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrenT (Post 3636755)
Is it just me or has that van an 0161 (Manchester) number on it??
Not sure how you afford to fuel one over there at them prices!! I had a Disco 1 back in the UK, now the proud owner of a 97 TJ, probably about the same fuel economy, but it's half the price here in Canada.
How much the shoes set you back?

You are right, that is my company van. I live in Essex, but work for a Manchester based company.
The TJ is not my DD, as I use the van. Let's face it, if you drive a Wrangler, fuel economy is not high on the list of the reasons you buy one.

DarrenT 04-15-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Confusion (Post 3638315)
You are right, that is my company van. I live in Essex, but work for a Manchester based company.
The TJ is not my DD, as I use the van. Let's face it, if you drive a Wrangler, fuel economy is not high on the list of the reasons you buy one.

I like my TJ, I can't imagine not driving it everyday.... Although she does need some TLC this spring/summer..... Nice to have a fellow Brit on the board :thumb:

Darren

SeVeReDiStOrTiOn 04-15-2013 11:03 AM

I bet seeing a jeep over there is pretty rare....do ya get to do the wave much?

BTW nice shoes :)

General Confusion 04-15-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn (Post 3639278)
I bet seeing a jeep over there is pretty rare....do ya get to do the wave much?

BTW nice shoes :)

Wranglers tend to be rare, Cherokees and Grand Cherokees are quite popular. You don't get the wave much, but then most of the Grands etc are owned by Yummy Mummies taking the kids to school.

We have a big off-roading community over here, though it tends to be more mud than rocks:whistling:

I belong to this forum, which is also very active with off-roading events.

www.jeepjunkies.co.uk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.