Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/)
-   -   Left Hand Canyon 4/21/13 (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/left-hand-canyon-4-21-13-a-236413.html)

Colo-TJ 04-19-2013 08:12 PM

Left Hand Canyon 4/21/13
 
Alright then....like it says Left Hand Canyon OHV Sunday. Meet at Buckingham Park at 10AM
post up if your in.....
OSMP Buckingham Picnic Area
:D

JFjeld 04-19-2013 08:14 PM

I'm in. Will probably have 1 passenger. This is my go-to trail. Will make about 5-6 times in the 6 months I've lived here in CO :thumb:

eboven 04-19-2013 08:19 PM

I'm in. I'd love to hit up Bill Moore if possible

Colo-TJ 04-19-2013 08:21 PM

I'll check out Bill Moore tomorrow.....post it as an alternate if its clear enough to run

JFjeld 04-19-2013 08:22 PM

I'm good with either Bill Moore or LHC, just let me know the decision. I've got a friend in Idaho Springs; I can check with him to see what Bill Moore is like.

Carlseanson 04-19-2013 08:25 PM

In for either. 1 passenger. maybe no passengers, we'll see.

Kyvman 04-19-2013 09:32 PM

I'm in

Justin04Lj 04-19-2013 09:59 PM

I want to but I'll be in Az. I definitely want to hit this trail again. Only done it once.

Colo-TJ 04-19-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin04Lj (Post 3658717)
I want to but I'll be in Az. I definitely want to hit this trail again. Only done it once.

Road trip. Lol

Justin04Lj 04-19-2013 10:06 PM

Heck yeah road trip. We're taking the jeep too. Gunna be fun.

Colo-TJ 04-19-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin04Lj (Post 3658742)
Heck yeah road trip. We're taking the jeep too. Gunna be fun.

Awesome!!

jeepndon 04-19-2013 11:12 PM

Im in

Colo-TJ 04-20-2013 05:32 PM

Bill Moore......
http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/...pse015c26c.jpg
Yankee Hill........

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/...ps131c6556.jpg

Looks Like Left Hand.....LOL

Rest of the pics from Today
http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/mr...?sort=2&page=1

LadyTJ 04-20-2013 05:54 PM

Nice pictures :)

Colo-TJ 04-20-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyTJ (Post 3661635)
Nice pictures :)

should be....you took most of them.:D

LadyTJ 04-20-2013 06:09 PM

Thanks for letting me ride along. It was fun even though we didn't get too far.

Got some mud tho, didn't we :D

Hidrorayo 04-20-2013 07:07 PM

I need a shakedown run.
I'll probably join you guys tomorrow.

JFjeld 04-20-2013 07:38 PM

Will be at meeting spot at 10. I'll be solo, but will be bringing another TJ with me.

Oldguy 04-20-2013 09:13 PM

Poooooooooooooooooooooop!!! Couldn't you guys wait to go wheeling until May or something? No, I suppose not...

Carlseanson 04-20-2013 09:30 PM

Not too worried, but I'm changing out my rear bumper and I will be spare less tomorrow. Anyone going running 33's just in case? See you all at 10.

Colo-TJ 04-20-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidrorayo (Post 3661837)
I need a shakedown run.
I'll probably join you guys tomorrow.

Woot!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFjeld (Post 3661944)
Will be at meeting spot at 10. I'll be solo, but will be bringing another TJ with me.

Woot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldguy (Post 3662289)
Poooooooooooooooooooooop!!! Couldn't you guys wait to go wheeling until May or something? No, I suppose not...

Sorry Buddy!!! Really wish you had your rig ready.......been a while now

eboven 04-20-2013 10:13 PM

Chad, it was cool running into you at Yankee Hill. Even though we didn't make it to the top, it was still a fun little run. I will see you guys at Buckingham Park tomorrow morning!

Colo-TJ 04-20-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eboven (Post 3662514)
Chad, it was cool running into you at Yankee Hill. Even though we didn't make it to the top, it was still a fun little run. I will see you guys at Buckingham Park tomorrow morning!

Small world sometimes. It's always nice to get on the trail.

1quick1 04-21-2013 10:01 AM

Hey Chad I'm heading out in 5-10 minutes and I'll be at the parking lot right at 10am maybe a couple minutes after.

Colo-TJ 04-21-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1quick1 (Post 3663860)
Hey Chad I'm heading out in 5-10 minutes and I'll be at the parking lot right at 10am maybe a couple minutes after.

See ya there.

jeepndon 04-21-2013 05:58 PM

Great time today thanks:dance:

Colo-TJ 04-21-2013 06:11 PM

Had a great time too!!!!! It was fun trekking through the mud and snow with you all!!
Here are some pics.
http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/mr...?sort=2&page=1

Sinister6 04-21-2013 06:36 PM

Great pics!

LadyTJ 04-21-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colo-TJ (Post 3665135)
Had a great time too!!!!! It was fun trekking through the mud and snow with you all!!
Here are some pics.
http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/mr...?sort=2&page=1
http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/mr...?sort=2&page=1

I second that! :D

jeepndon 04-21-2013 07:56 PM

Posted a video offroading starts at about 1:30 in. Looks like I did not have camera on 1080P :(

LHC 2013 - YouTube


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.