Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Michigan Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f86/)
-   -   Minor form for Bundy? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f86/minor-form-for-bundy-236421.html)

jkmohican 04-19-2013 08:42 PM

Alright guys, so I'm (trying to) make a trip up to
Bundy in a couple weeks and I just noticed that if your under 18, you need a notarized waver? Me, as well as a potential (probably wont have one) passenger, are under 18 and I don't know how to get a notarized form. We're going with people 18+years and I'm now finding out that I need to get a "notarized" form, anyone know how to get one of these or does anyone do them around here? This is new to me, I usually just filled out the waver and went in.

jeepers29 04-19-2013 10:14 PM

Your bank should be able to notarize a form for you.

jkmohican 04-20-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepers29 (Post 3658779)
Your bank should be able to notarize a form for you.

Do I bring in the waiver already signed by my guardian and the notarizer just signs it?

jp2611 04-20-2013 10:29 AM

not trying to be a "wet blanket" and possible I am wrong but most parks won't let a minor "wheel" without an "adult" on the grounds...and even than I think they expect the "adult" to be in the vehicle......Good People at Bundy...send em an email on FB there is time to get a response rather than drive all the way there and be disappointed.

My understanding of the waiver/ minors was if I took someone else who was not my "dependent" it needed to be signed by their "legal guardian" and signed by a notary.

Good Luck it is good wheeling!!

jkmohican 04-20-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611 (Post 3660281)
not trying to be a "wet blanket" and possible I am wrong but most parks won't let a minor "wheel" without an "adult" on the grounds...and even than I think they expect the "adult" to be in the vehicle......Good People at Bundy...send em an email on FB there is time to get a response rather than drive all the way there and be disappointed.

My understanding of the waiver/ minors was if I took someone else who was not my "dependent" it needed to be signed by their "legal guardian" and signed by a notary.

Good Luck it is good wheeling!!

Thanks. If I have someone over 18 in my vehicle and I bring the notarized waiver from my actual guardian, will this do it?

jp2611 04-20-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmohican (Post 3660562)
Thanks. If I have someone over 18 in my vehicle and I bring the notarized waiver from my actual guardian, will this do it?

I will repeat this, as I am trying to avoid any confusion or dissatisfaction, CHECK WITH BUNDY HILL...I am not trying to be mean, but it is their property...and therefore it is their rules.

It doesn't matter what we tell you on here it is up to the Staff at Bundy...and they are pretty good people from my experience.

To avoid confusion I would email and print out the email so there is no question....

jkmohican 04-20-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2611 (Post 3661085)

I will repeat this, as I am trying to avoid any confusion or dissatisfaction, CHECK WITH BUNDY HILL...I am not trying to be mean, but it is their property...and therefore it is their rules.

It doesn't matter what we tell you on here it is up to the Staff at Bundy...and they are pretty good people from my experience.

To avoid confusion I would email and print out the email so there is no question....

Oh I understand. My main question was about notatrizing the waiver, I called them earlier. Thanks for the advice.