Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Virginia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f74/)
-   -   Virginia Off-Road Warriors Potts Mountain (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f74/virginia-off-road-warriors-potts-mountain-236979.html)

Turbostixxx 04-22-2013 12:06 PM

Virginia Off-Road Warriors Potts Mountain
 
Hey guys, Virginia Off-Road Warriors is having a Camping Trip/wheeling trip at Potts Mountain Memorial Day weekend. I will post more info this afternoon. If you would like, we are on Facebook. Virginia OffRoad Warriors

A_Kuminski 04-23-2013 07:28 PM

The whole weekend or just a night?

Turbostixxx 04-24-2013 11:41 PM

The whole weekend

OffRoadCam09 04-25-2013 05:23 AM

If I can get my 35's an 2.5" lift in an on by then I may be able to make this. Sounds pretty fun an isn't far from me

coolin4u 04-29-2013 04:20 PM

Is it members only or is anyone welcome to tag along?

Turbostixxx 04-29-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolin4u (Post 3697411)
Is it members only or is anyone welcome to tag along?

Anyone welcome! Check us out on FB, Virginia OffRoad Warriors

Reaper2332 04-29-2013 06:33 PM

I would love to join you guys, but I really need to get some lockers and sliders before I head out there. Have fun!!

Turbostixxx 04-29-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper2332 (Post 3698041)
I would love to join you guys, but I really need to get some lockers and sliders before I head out there. Have fun!!

Those aren't necessary! There are bypasses to every obstacle

Reaper2332 04-29-2013 06:47 PM

That's the problem with me, I don't take bypasses. That's why I will wait haha

Turbostixxx 04-29-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper2332 (Post 3698107)
That's the problem with me, I don't take bypasses. That's why I will wait haha

Haha I am the same, which is why I am camping and doing Shoe creek that weekend. I'll do another thread for that later

OffRoadCam09 04-30-2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbostixxx (Post 3698144)

Haha I am the same, which is why I am camping and doing Shoe creek that weekend. I'll do another thread for that later

I would probably prefer going to shoe creek, so its it cool with you might tag along on that one instead

Turbostixxx 04-30-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffRoadCam09 (Post 3700347)

I would probably prefer going to shoe creek, so its it cool with you might tag along on that one instead

Cool with me

OffRoadCam09 05-01-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbostixxx (Post 3703146)

Cool with me

Sounds good, just keep me updated


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.