Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   On The Trail (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/)
-   -   Jeep jamboree @ windrock (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f23/jeep-jamboree-windrock-237175.html)

CodyRyan351 04-23-2013 08:41 AM

Jeep jamboree @ windrock
 
How many of you guys will be there?

Lucky2balive 04-23-2013 09:24 AM

Oh man its been a long time since I got to go wheeling there! What do you have?

CodyRyan351 04-23-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky2balive (Post 3672282)
Oh man its been a long time since I got to go wheeling there! What do you have?

99 wrangler 4 in lift nothing crazy. Still my everyday vehicle. Ill be locking the rear end here shortly. You?

Lucky2balive 04-24-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CodyRyan351 (Post 3673613)

99 wrangler 4 in lift nothing crazy. Still my everyday vehicle. Ill be locking the rear end here shortly. You?

Working on my Yj 7in lift 39.5x18 and Dana 44/60 still working on electrical and steering shaft though...

CodyRyan351 04-26-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky2balive (Post 3675855)

Working on my Yj 7in lift 39.5x18 and Dana 44/60 still working on electrical and steering shaft though...

You came to party!

Lucky2balive 04-28-2013 03:19 PM

Nah man electrical stuff has my Jeep sidelined, would love to be on the trail this weekend


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.