Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   SuperwinchExperts.com (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f137/)
-   -   Welcome SuperwinchExperts.com (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f137/welcome-superwinchexperts-com-237198.html)

HelenaAG 04-23-2013 11:08 AM

Welcome SuperwinchExperts.com
 
We would like to welcome SuperwinchExperts.com as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: superwinchexperts | Winches from Superwinch with expert advice

lolitsdaelan 04-23-2013 12:44 PM

Welcome! Looking forward to owning one of these in the near future :)

Beastmaster 04-23-2013 01:15 PM

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

caryt 04-25-2013 09:26 AM

Hopfully your checking in as I'm looking at either a Talon 9.5 or 12.5 syn...would like to know where they are built...not just assembled and a pull-amp chart that shows lbs-amps per wrap...symilar to what Warn and others show.

Thanks

JG Hines 04-26-2013 10:34 AM

Thanks all!
 
Appreciate it. We look forward to adding to the winching conversation as much as we can.

Cheers,
JG
SuperwinchExperts.com

JG Hines 04-26-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caryt (Post 3680989)
Hopfully your checking in as I'm looking at either a Talon 9.5 or 12.5 syn...would like to know where they are built...not just assembled and a pull-amp chart that shows lbs-amps per wrap...symilar to what Warn and others show.

Thanks

Thanks for the question, caryt. According to Superwinch, the Talons are lovingly built in China. The company line is they were designed, engineered and tested in the US. I've actually spoke with the lead designer a few times and he's a pretty bright guy.

In our eyes, if you're going synthetic then take a good hard look at the Talon. Superwinch is doing some pretty cool stuff with synthetics - specific drums, certified rope and external brakes.

Anyhow, hope we can help you find the winch that's right for you.

Cheers,
JG
Superwinchexperts.com

BurlySoldier 08-27-2013 07:37 AM

Is the Superwinch 15500 made in the USA?

JG Hines 08-28-2013 09:54 AM

The Tiger Shark 15,500 is made in China. Superwinch maintains it was designed, engineered and tested in the USA by their team of engineers in Connecticut.

Thanks for asking!

1jeeplvr 09-01-2013 08:33 PM

Are any of your winches made in the U.S.A.? Thanks

jeepvito 10-27-2013 10:35 AM

Looking for a mounting plate to fit the LP 10000 into a 2013 JK 10th Anniversary front bumper. Thanks

jeepvito 11-21-2013 04:34 PM

?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JG Hines (Post 3685661)
Appreciate it. We look forward to adding to the winching conversation as much as we can.

Cheers,
JG
SuperwinchExperts.com


Yeaaaaah, right!

1jeeplvr 11-21-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG Hines (Post 4129978)
The Tiger Shark 15,500 is made in China. Superwinch maintains it was designed, engineered and tested in the USA by their team of engineers in Connecticut.

Thanks for asking!

Not trying to be negative about your products but it still is a made in China winch no matter where it was tested or designed.

dukedallas 02-18-2014 10:16 AM

Well tell me 1 big name winch comapany that has products that arent made in China? It seems like they all are. When I get into the market for Winches i will be going with Superwinch or Warn.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.