Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Our new addition (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/our-new-addition-237367.html)

Cons_Table 04-23-2013 11:06 PM

Our new addition
 
Hey everyone!

Been pretty busy the last couple days...but I wanted to share what's been going on with my wranglerforum friends!! Meet Alayna Grace!! She is the first child for my wife and me. I am sure that you all will get to meet her eventually on one of the trips because we all know she is a jeeper at heart :)

Jeeplover1 04-23-2013 11:07 PM

congrats i have 3

Cons_Table 04-23-2013 11:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And im sure u guys wanted to see a picture ;)

JPi1 04-23-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 3675347)
And im sure u guys wanted to see a picture ;)

Congratulations Geoff! I've always said "you haven't lived until you have your own kid!" Such a special feeling.

BillG.OTD 04-23-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 3675347)
And im sure u guys wanted to see a picture ;)

CONGRATULATIONS Geoff! That's awesome!

sjchoueiry 04-23-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 3675347)
And im sure u guys wanted to see a picture ;)

Congrats Geoff to you and your wife on the new addition to your family. Now the fun starts. Your priorities will now change. Hope to see you and your family on the trails.

Joe

turdhurdler 04-23-2013 11:27 PM

Again, congrats. Sandi and I are very happy for you both. Looking forward to seeing her on the trails following you in her Powerwheels Jeep.

Jeff

Cons_Table 04-23-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 (Post 3675336)
congrats i have 3

Thank you! I came from a family of 3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPi1 (Post 3675367)

Congratulations Geoff! I've always said "you haven't lived until you have your own kid!" Such a special feeling.

Thanks stan! It really is. Not really any way to describe it until it happens to u.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillG.OTD (Post 3675382)

CONGRATULATIONS Geoff! That's awesome!

Thanks bill! We are very excited!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjchoueiry (Post 3675399)

Congrats Geoff to you and your wife on the new addition to your family. Now the fun starts. Your priorities will now change. Hope to see you and your family on the trails.

Joe

Thanks joe. It definitely starts a new chapter in our life that we are looking forward to.

Cons_Table 04-23-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turdhurdler (Post 3675410)
Again, congrats. Sandi and I are very happy for you both. Looking forward to seeing her on the trails following you in her Powerwheels Jeep.

Jeff

Thanks jeff! We will make sure to put her in front of you so she can pull those silly square lights out when they get stuck ;)

Dougzin 04-23-2013 11:37 PM

Wooot. Congrats!

Cons_Table 04-23-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougzin (Post 3675442)
Wooot. Congrats!

Thanks doug! :wavey:

Bsc 04-23-2013 11:44 PM

Congratulations

Cons_Table 04-23-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bsc (Post 3675466)
Congratulations

Thank you Bill! :thumb:

RadarRob2012 04-23-2013 11:57 PM

Congratulations, and Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. I hope you got plenty of sleep the last few years, because you won't be getting enough now for the next few. Lol. BTW, Beautiful Baby.

Cons_Table 04-24-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 (Post 3675504)
Congratulations, and Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. I hope you got plenty of sleep the last few years, because you won't be getting enough now for the next few. Lol. BTW, Beautiful Baby.

Thank you sir! And u mean to tell me less sleep!? I didnt sign up for that ;) jk I am sure the tradeoff is worth it.

yomondo 04-24-2013 12:19 AM

Congrats dude. That's awesome! I'm really happy for the two of you.

josea1952 04-24-2013 01:43 AM

Welcome to the super fast forward button!!!! Ever since my son Ezra was born I cant seem to slow down time, congrats!!!

Gunner 04-24-2013 02:38 AM

I had 2 daughters. They are two of the very brightest stars in my sky. I hope you can enjoy the daddys girls times like I did. It is so precious and fleeting. Enjoy every second of it and make her life magical then Yours will become magical too.

I H8RDS 04-24-2013 07:17 AM

I see some Pink on a Jeep in the future :D Congrats!

GoBig19 04-24-2013 07:53 AM

Awesome! Congrats! I have a daughter and she always comes out with me when we go wheeling!

crittert 04-24-2013 09:04 AM

Congrats Geoff! Now you'll have an excuse for buying all the Jeep toys at the toy store!

jeff_in_rc 04-24-2013 09:33 AM

That is great news Geoff, congrats! So are you going to bring her to tonights meeting? LOL

WOKNROX 04-24-2013 09:47 AM

Congratulations bud....and with having two boyz of my own I can tell u that life is always an adventure ....
Enjoy it!

Slo Mo 04-24-2013 10:03 AM

Congratulations Geoff

Kota7x 04-24-2013 10:15 AM

Congrats Geoff!!!

Mavrick243 04-24-2013 11:50 AM

Congratulations man! That is awesome!

Cons_Table 04-24-2013 12:11 PM

Thanks everyone! Mom and baby are doing well other than being on the tired side. I appreciate all of the encouraging words :thumb:

suicideking 04-24-2013 12:32 PM

Congrats Geoff! I have 2 boys: 4 and 2 with a 3rd on the way. The first one is always a challenge because of the learning curve.

Don't worry, you'll get to sleep again in 3-6 months!

:surrender:

Cons_Table 04-24-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suicideking (Post 3677264)
Congrats Geoff! I have 2 boys: 4 and 2 with a 3rd on the way. The first one is always a challenge because of the learning curve.

Don't worry, you'll get to sleep again in 3-6 months!

:surrender:

:rofl::rofl: thanks rick!

JoeBot13 04-24-2013 01:23 PM

Congrats! Start her young... If you ask my 3 year old how to spell Daddy's name she says J-E-E-P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 PM.