Gulches Mega 4x4 Challenge with a Twist Cancelled new Date May 11
The Mega 4x4 Challenge with a Twist Event is CANCELLED. This is an event that needs dry conditions. Saturday's weather looks too much like a wash out to hold this event. (We may open Saturday for Trail riding depending on a last minute change in weather but at this time the event is definitely cancelled and that will not change.) We are re-scheduling this event for SATURDAY MAY 11. We will open Friday at noon for trail riding but there will be no camping permitted. Competitors for this event that preregistered will still be registered for the May 11th date. Anyone who now can make the event will be allowed to register Saturday morning of the event. Folks wishing to camp that weekend will have to call and reserve a site. Please contact any friends and let them know this event has been moved. Thanks ....Skip
may 11... might be able to make that
thanks for the heads up skip
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.