Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   2013 JKUR Dozer Slow Build (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/2013-jkur-dozer-slow-build-237625.html)

HyperBrad 04-24-2013 11:26 PM

2013 JKUR Dozer Slow Build
 
5 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone I am on a slow build with my Jeep, I want to share What I have been doing along the way and get some impute as my build comes along and offer what I think of the install and the products I am adding. I Hope you enjoy..

Fist install was my CB
I chose the Uniden Pro520 Rebel off road recommended it. I like it allot good little CD for the money.
For the Antenna I chose the Firestick, I bought the 4 footer but is was to tall for my mounting spot, top passenger side of the spare tire stock mount. My friend had a 3' Firestick that he thought was too short so we traded.. We are both happy :) (good trade)

Here are some pics of my install of the CB and the Antenna and wire. I think it came out well..

HyperBrad 04-24-2013 11:28 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Few more pics of the CB install

Lab Lover 04-24-2013 11:30 PM

That's nice and clean. I cheated and had the stereo shop run the wiring for mine when they did the backup camera :)

Did you see the pics I posted from Calico? There were a couple in there that you may like.

Lisa

HyperBrad 04-24-2013 11:31 PM

4 Attachment(s)
few more of the CB install

I H8RDS 04-24-2013 11:33 PM

:eek: Wha?!! Is that an auto!!! J/K..Looks good :thumb: Can't wait to give her a good Looksy at Miller :D

Lab Lover 04-24-2013 11:35 PM

That's my big complaint with Jeep, no real space to mount a CB. Even overhead can be tricky, I think they need more women in their design dept. We are experts at space management :D

Jeep Matt 04-25-2013 01:53 AM

Looking good brad. What's next to get out in? :)

HyperBrad 04-25-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lab Lover (Post 3679690)
That's nice and clean. I cheated and had the stereo shop run the wiring for mine when they did the backup camera :)

Did you see the pics I posted from Calico? There were a couple in there that you may like.

Lisa

Thank you , it took some time. Probably would have cost like $200.00 just for the wire install heheh. I am no professional..

I saw the pics up uploaded thank you...

Brad

HyperBrad 04-25-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lab Lover (Post 3679727)
That's my big complaint with Jeep, no real space to mount a CB. Even overhead can be tricky, I think they need more women in their design dept. We are experts at space management :D


Right!!!:thumb:

HyperBrad 04-25-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeep Matt (Post 3680076)
Looking good brad. What's next to get out in? :)

Thx Matt I like yours too keep up the good work. I love these Jeeps so many options and I love options :)

I just bought a Warn Zeon 10-S, I should be getting it from UPS tomorrow. Now I just need a Front bumper to put it on.. :punk: I have it picked out and priced I just need to funds to get it.

My Plans are to keep my build simple and reliable
3.5" lift,
37" tires/wheels,
Warn Zeon 10S Winch (I bought this only because it was 25% off, could not pass up that deal)
Front and rear bumper by Poison Spider
Teraflex Tire Carrier
Gusset and sleeve the front axle
and maybe Tom Woods Drive Shafts..


I do wheel my JK as much as time allows, I'm thinking of going on Turd's run this Saturday come on with us..

HyperBrad 04-25-2013 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I bought the JK in January, I have added so fare a CB, shorty radio antenna, 2 1/2 leveling spacer I got from my son. (freebee) and just last week added the Truck Lite LED lights.

Here is a pic, I did not take any on the install. I can confirm that is was a plug and play install and they are fantastic. OMG what a difference it makes when driving at night. Love these.

HyperBrad 04-25-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3679717)
:eek: Wha?!! Is that an auto!!! J/K..Looks good :thumb: Can't wait to give her a good Looksy at Miller :D

Yes I bought the Auto trans. I shift my bike that's enough HEHEHE..

we will have some fun..

HyperBrad 04-26-2013 05:00 PM

Zeon 10-S
 
1 Attachment(s)
Warn winch came in today. Now all I need is my Poison Spider Bumper..

Jeep Matt 04-30-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperBrad (Post 3686824)
Warn winch came in today. Now all I need is my Poison Spider Bumper..

Looking good!

HyperBrad 04-30-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeep Matt (Post 3702565)
Looking good!

Thx Matt, and I just ordered my Poison Spider Rock Brawler Lite bumper.. Install next week

HyperBrad 05-28-2013 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Update to the JK, Friday June 24th I added a Poison Spider JK Brawler Lite Front Bumper with Trail Stinger and my Warn Zeon 10S winch.

Also I got a bump in some needed money from the sale of my RT, I was able to take her in to Rebel off road today to get the Teraflex 4" JK Suspension W/Full 8 Flexarm System And Shocks (4 Door) and race Line wheels and 35" Goodyear MTR on today.
I'll post picks tomorrow Yahooo wish list is coming together fast

HyperBrad 05-30-2013 11:44 AM

5 Attachment(s)
End of May got my lift now I am ready to play with anyone any time anywhere.. Yahoooo

mountainneer 05-30-2013 12:18 PM

Looks good...I'm ready to get out too. Havent been out wheeling since Miller's...

HyperBrad 05-30-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainneer (Post 3808027)
Looks good...I'm ready to get out too. Havent been out wheeling since Miller's...

am headed up to BB this weekend for a quick day run to play with the new lift if your interested!

Jeep Matt 05-30-2013 05:14 PM

Looking good brad! Love the blk on blk wheel combo.

HyperBrad 05-30-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeep Matt (Post 3809026)
Looking good brad! Love the blk on blk wheel combo.

Thx Matt

mountainneer 05-31-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperBrad (Post 3808237)
am headed up to BB this weekend for a quick day run to play with the new lift if your interested!

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunatley I won't be able to make it this weekend. What trails are you planning to do...?

HyperBrad 05-31-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainneer (Post 3811050)
Thanks for the invite. Unfortunatley I won't be able to make it this weekend. What trails are you planning to do...?

Your welcome, no idea of the trails yet. We were going to talk about it today, It's just 2 of us so it's easy to plan.. I'll let you know what we did do and post up some pics

Have a great day
BRad

mountainneer 05-31-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperBrad (Post 3811215)

Your welcome, no idea of the trails yet. We were going to talk about it today, It's just 2 of us so it's easy to plan.. I'll let you know what we did do and post up some pics

Have a great day
BRad

Wish I could make it, but I have another commitment tomorrow at 2 pm. Let me know for the next trip.

HyperBrad 05-31-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainneer (Post 3811328)
Wish I could make it, but I have another commitment tomorrow at 2 pm. Let me know for the next trip.

I will for sure!! What is your name again? I'm Brad my wife Donna

mountainneer 05-31-2013 11:57 AM

Ryan. Sent ya a pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.